Chapter 1

Bella is arriving from Pheonix today. I am so excited. She can meet all my friends that I made at Forks. My friends consist of: Mike, Eric, Angela, Jessica and my best friend is Jacob Black but he lives on the rez. I am 18 years old, caster and shapeshifter. I was meant to claimed at my 16th birthday but I didn't although I can change my eye colour if I want to. I got brown hair and brown eyes but I can change them gold or green. Gold is the colour for dark casters and green is the colour for light casters. The dates on my tattoo add up to my 20th birthday so I will be claimed then I guess.

**************************************************************

Bella seems cool but a bit uncomfertable, I mean I guess I get moving is kinda weird, having to adjust to a new setting and all. Then I hear some noise outside, I take a peak out the window to see dad with some beer cans and Billy and Jake. I rush outside and open the door.

"Hey guys, met Bella yet?" I ask and greet the guys at the same time.

"No, not yet. Can't wait to meet her though since you and Charlie haven't shut up about it, Got her present right here too." Billy answers whilst pointing towards the truck. "Fixed up myself." Jake says. Bella comes outside, joining us. "Hey Bells, meet Billy and Jacob Black, Jake here is my best friend." I tell Bella.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey, you can call me Jake, remember we all used to make mud pies when we were little." Jake says.

"Yeah I remember" Bella replies.

"Do you like my present?" Dad asks? Bella replies with a slightly confused look. He points his way to the truck "Just bought it off of Billy here." Dad says.

Bella kinda has a fangirly-ish moment and accidentally hits Jacob in the face with the door. "Sorry" she apologises. So then Jake teachers her some stuff about car things. "So you to school here?" She asks Jake.

"No, I go to school on the rez." Jake answers.

"Oh, it would've been nice to know someone else as well as Scarlet," she replies.