2: Home

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Enjoy

It seemed like forever when Jungkook's sleepy eyes opened and he looked at one of the windows where he saw the sun rising. He also noticed that the screeching screams on the other side had died down.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi who had bags under his eyes now, sleepless, and spoke, "I don't hear anything." The latter turned to him and nodded, agreeing.

"Should we check?"

Jungkook nodded and looked at the other three men who were just as tired at them and motioned them to stay silent.

Jungkook slowly turned around and slowly removed one bag from the pile created by them and spotted the inhuman creatures standing in one place, all of them facing down.

Furrowing his eyebrows he stood there for a good minute trying to figure out what was going on and slowly went down still holding the bag, which happened to be his backpack

He looked at Yoongi and the other three and spoke after coming to a conclusion, "I think they're sleeping..." he mumbled, the four were a little confused by his statement.

"Do you think it's safe for us to let go?" One asked and Jungkook looked down, unsure.

"I don't know... as long as there isn't a sound made." He deadpanned and the three nodded along with Yoongi.

The three were the first to let go then Yoongi who looked at him still debated if he should let go but when Jungkook nodded at him the latter slightly nodded back and walked towards his lover.

Jungkook gulped harshly and looked back at the pile of things behind him and slowly took a couple steps in front of him, turning his head back for one last check.

He slowly moved towards where Jimin, Yoongi and Juntae were and as he stood in front of them Jimin slowly handed Jungkook the sleeping boy in his arms.

Jungkook felt a wave of emotions running through his body, and tears filled his eyes, he smiled fondly at his son. His lips gently kissed his son's forehead.

He hugged the boy dearly, inhaling Juntae's scent, longingly staring at him.

And when the boy's eyes fluttered open Jungkook couldn't help but smile, the boy in his arms was an angel.

"Appa." Juntae whispered, quickly wrapping his arms around his father's, quietly sobbing. Jungkook worriedly cupped the boy's face and wiped his tears with his thumbs and spoke, "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked.

Juntae looked up to his father and sobbed, "Appa, I miss Papa..." that trembling voice coming from the smaller broke Jungkook completely, the pain rushing through his body made him weak.

He pulled Juntae close to him and spoke, "Baby don't worry, Papa will meet us soon." No matter how much he tried reassuring the boy he himself felt like his chest was being ripped apart at the thought of something happening to his husband.

Juntae looked down and nodded his head, "Okay Appa..." the boy whispered, leaning his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook looked at his backpack in his hand and opened it. He gently smiled at Juntae who was sitting on his lap, the boy smiled back showing Jungkook his small pearly teeth.