𝑂ℎ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 || 𝑇𝑒𝑛

Oh How Lovely || Ten

- Fuzzy's POV -
I fiddled with my hands, I couldn't find Deo after I ran off. I was sitting on a bench, just then a boy that was taller than me walked towards me. He had red hair and looked about 5'5.

I bet Purpled would say he's 5'1.."Excuse me, are you Fuzzy?" He asked, I slowly nodded. Why did he need to know? I questioned myself, I knew I didn't have the answer. "Come with me, Froggie." That nickname..it hurt me.

Ghosty called me that before he died. "Don't call me that, bitch." I insulted, he was taken back. "The names Oliver." He sat down next to me, "Love." What the hell was wrong with this guy?! Only if I knew his thoughts.

- Oliver's POV -
I really did not like Fuzzy, I just had to flirt with him...writers orders. I had to gain his trust, get him in my house and....yeah. I grabbed his wrist just as he was about to snatch my hat. "Hey, let go!"

I didn't listen, his wrist were small and easy to hold. "Hmph." He spat out, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Follow me!" He replied to that with, "I don't really have a choice."

I dragged him to the bathroom, "Wanna do something?" I asked, I hated this. Fuzzy pushed me slightly, I still held his wrist tightly. "I don't know you.." He whispered.

"Lets get to know each other then? Starting by..." I then pinned him to the bathroom stall door, we weren't inside it. As he was pinned with his hands being held above his head by my one hand, I used my free hand to cup Fuzzy's face.

He was about to push me until he stopped himself, "No." He said. Damn it.

A/N : Sorry for adding this. I was currently having having a memory.

- With Egg and Egan (Egg's POV) -

Egan walked besides me, "The bells about to ring." She said. "I don't care." I replied walking towards my locker, I heard a bang from the boys washroom. "Oh?"

I guess Ranboo and Tubbo heard it as well because they both ran inside of the washroom. "What's happening?" "Probably nothing."

Nothing..? I'll check for myself, even though I'm a girl. I'll ask Tubbo what happened! After a few minutes Ranboo walked out with Fuzzy, he was crying. Not Ranboo, Fuzzy.

Ranboo sat Fuzzy down on the nearest bench, I couldn't hear what he was saying. After 10 minutes, Tubbo walked out with a bloody face, the next boy that walked out had red hair and 2 black eyes. What happened?

- Tubbo's POV -

As me and Ranboo walked into the boys bathroom I saw Fuzzy pinned to the bathroom stall, being kissed. He was crying, I didn't like Fuzzy but no one deserves that. I was kind of pissed off..

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at the boy with red hair who seemed to be 5'5? "Let Fuzzy go!" When he did Fuzzy quickly ran to Ranboo, "Get him out of here." I told Ranboo.

Right when they walked out I walked up to the red head right before punching him, twice. He fell to the floor, weak. "Aw, can't get up? Good. Fucking asshole." I muttered. I beat him some more before walking out.

Ranboo was comforting Fuzzy, good.

- Ranboo's POV (The comforting part) -

"Hey..hey..it's okay, alright? You're safe." I whispered whilst hugging Fuzzy, he was like a little brother to me I would say. "Thanks so much, Ranboo." He hugged me, it's almost like I can hear the '<3' in his voice.

Tubbo walked out, so did the red head. His name was Oliver I soon realized, no one here likes Oliver. If I don't like him, no one will.

I like one person though, that's Tommy. Even if I have to kill someone, I will end up with Tommy. Wether it's in a poly relationship or not.

- With Egg (A new characters POV) -

I walked along side with Egg, "You like Egan?" I asked laughing. She stopped and shook her head no. "No! Why would you think that, Maccoon?!" I giggled at the answer. It was obvious Egg did.

Egg stopped once she bumped into Fuzzy, he was having a PANIC ATTACK?! "Fuzzy, calm down." We tried our best. Once he calmed down he finally told us why he was so upset. "I'M SUPPOSE TO BE FUCKING DEAD!" He shouted, w-what?

"I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A MAIN CHARACTER!!!" He started to cry again. What was happening? What do they mean main character? "THE AUTHOR IS TORTURING ME!" Author? I have so many questions!

Egg look puzzled. "That bitch." She whispered, she got up and started speed walking. I followed after her. "Where are you going?!" I asked. "Purpled. He probably did something, besides I need a school fight." What the hell?! Egg is being completely stupid!

After we walked for a few minutes we found Purpled hanging out with his best buddy, Ranboo. "Purpled you IDIOT!" Egg shouted pushing him. "Hey I get that I can be an asshole, but what did I do?!" "I'm just as confused." I added.

"Oh I don't know, in middle school you made Fuzzy suicidal because you were bullying them with Tubbo, you're also probably the reason Fuzzy is having a panic attack!" Egg screamed, Purpled looked shocked.

The taller was quiet again though despite being shocked, "You didn't have to mention that...I was different back then." He replied quietly. "Being transphobic?! You knew Fuzzy was transgender and you still used she, her on him!" Purpled was quiet.

"I was a dumb middle schooler...I use the correct pronouns on him now." He answered. He was so silent, never seen him this quiet before. "Oh how lovely, you're quiet."