chapter 8

Kakashi pov

"Kakashi sensi...........ramen ichiraku ramen with pork" *sign* she was just dreaming she scared the shit outta me I should probably sleep on the couch before I do something terrible like knotting her...........which would probably feel good *sign* I walk out of the room and gently close the door and lay on the couch *sign* this is going to be one hell of a job

Time skip

Naruto pov

*SMACK*  "mhh 5 more minutes" *SMACK* "mmhh" "Naruto you better get up or the only thing you'll be eating is dog poo" "fineeee" I got out of bed to fine no one just packchoo starting at me "kakashi is gone he says to meet him at team seven training ground at 10 you got 5 minutes left kid" I sprang out of bed and brush my teeth put my hair back in two and put on my training clothes and head out I collect an apple to eat on the way there I started humming as I made my way to the training ground when I finally made it I say saskue Sakura but also Ino choji shikamaru Lee ten ten neji kiba Hinata and shino I just shrug and walk towards them "hey Naruto you look as youthful as ever" yelled Lee "hey what are you guys doing here" "well N-Naruto a-am we w-were c-call here" said Hinata "hello Naruto" "Ahhhhhh!" "Don't sneak up on me like that shino" "hey Naruto come over here real quick" said Sakura I walked away from the guys and they start protesting I just ignored them and walk towards Sakura she was there with Ino tenten and Hinata and saskue wasn't sitting far from the being his emo self "yes Sakura" "well Naruto we just want to know how your doing" "ohh I'm okay ...... oh well I was meaning to ask you something" "what's it Naruto" said Ino  "can you guys tell me why I get wet between the legs" *cough cough* I turn around to see saskue coughing "are you okay teme" Sakura and Ino glared at him and then they pull me away to one of the trees where no one could hear us (it was just Sakura and Ino tenten and Hinata didn't hear anything) "Naruto you have to tell us when that happened to you" "well......... actually.....it was.....am......" "Spit it out already Naruto" "it was when I saw kakashi sensi"