Minsung

Fluff
——————————
Han's POV:

Stray kids in planning on having a comeback soon so they have been working really hard to make some music.

We have been spending countless hours in Chan's room and are almost done the main bits. Every once and a while the members will come buy and listen to what we have so far and give us some suggestions or feedback but they haven't been seeing much of us lately. We leave early morning and come back late at night.

Tonight was no different. Once we got back to the dorms it was 2am. Quietly I slipped into my room trying not to wake the others.

I opened the door to see a passed out Minho on my bed. I started to change as quietly as possible and went to take a shower.

When I got back into the room I heard a few tosses from the bed and a very groggy voice.

"You are home so late" Minho said sleepily.

"Sorry darling. I don't mean to but the company wants us to meet that deadline for all the songs, so we can present to them the full album. It's in a month and I'm not even sure if we can make it"

"I know I know. I just- I just miss you. We all know how hard you guys work it just gets lonely at night and in the practice studio" He said taking a pause before opening his arms and making grabby hands.

I walked over to him and got into the bed. Fully wrapping him in my arms. I took a couple deep breaths. Missing how we used to be able to cuddle a lot more. Taking in this moment for as long as I can before I have to go.

I fell asleep listening to the sounds of Minho's stable breathing and the feeling of his chest rising and falling.

"Han" Chan whispered as to not wake Minho up, slightly shaking me  "Han" He said again.

"Mmm" I said turning to him.

"It's 8 and we need to meet with some of the other producers. We are leaving in 30 min"

"Ok. Thanks for waking me up" I said as he left the room.  Slowly I tried to pull myself from Minho's grasp. I felt him tighten his arms and pull me back into his chest.

"Baby I have to get ready to go" I said sweetly, still trying to get him to let go.

"5 more minutes" He said mumbling a bit.

"How can I refuse you" I said. I laid back down and played with his hair for the 5 mins.

Finally I was able to get him to let go.

"I have to go now baby. But we will be home by 5 today. The meeting isn't supposed to take too long" I said kissing his forehead before getting up completely.

"Mmm. Ok love. I'll make you guys some really good dinner~" He said before falling back asleep.

I got fully dressed and ready for the meeting. "You always do. Bye bye darling~"

"Bye love~" He said. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the lips before leaving.