chapter 2

BULLY

CHAPTER 2  I  SAMMANTHA 

I was shocked, knowing my classmates was here but of course, they are still a person na nagugutom. umirap nalang ako at tumingin sa babaeng nasa harap ko, she look tense while looking at me.

"Miss are you the transferee?" she asked.

"Yes, do you have problem with that?" I asked back, she just smiled back.

"Now I know why you didn't wear uniform even its monday today." at tumango nalang ako dito, naramdaman kong meron pa syang gusto itanong.

"Is there something that you want to ask?" 

"U-uhh ah, I want to ask if we can be friends? promise! I'm not a bad person. " she smiled.

I nodded and handed my right hand "Of course we can, I'm Sammantha clisse Valenzuela."  sabay ngiti, pansin kong natigil sya sa pangiti ko, is there something wrong with my smile?

she smiled back.''Omg, I'm Nisyel.'' at nag shake hands kami bago nag usap ulit."by the way sam, anong section ka?" tanong nya

 "I'm from section 8." at kumunot ang noo nya.

"Woah, section 8 ka? as far as i know, girls are aren't allowed to that section, so how?" maybe, because I had a lot of shits.

"I had a dark past that's why kuya Dev put me on that section. " at kumunot ulit noo nya ''Bakit kumunot noo mo? at tumawa sya.

"I'm just wondering what is the connection between you and Dev moriquez?" tanong nya.

"Before I tell you, do you...like him? I mean... Kuya Dev was so handsome so who would like him?"natatawang tanong ko.

"Ye- I mean no! I- i was just really curious..." she said as if maniniwala ako.

"Well, kuya Dev was my cousin on my father's side, anyways... why are you keep looking in that way?" tanong ko at tumingin sa pwesto ng mga new classmate ko, nisyel was smiling na abot tenga nya.

"Don't tell me.. may gusto ka sa isa sa kanila?"natatawang tanong ko at ikinapula nya.

"T-then I won't tell you, anyways... cr muna ako." at tumango nalang ako sa kanya.

before she could left the cafeteria, someone grab her right hand and slap her really hard, oh god! should I help her? its too clearly that they're bullying her and she can't even slap her back because she was scared of them.

Lumapit ako sa pwesto nila at hinawakan ang kamay ng babaeng nanampal sa kanya, I smiled at her, abot tenga that's makes her annoyed.

"What the fuck? let go of my hand! you bitch!"she yelled but I didn't that's why she grab my hair.

"Let go of my hair! your hurting me!"sigaw ko at mas lalo silang dumagdag wao ha, hinawakan ko braso nung alipores at pinaikot at agad ko syang tinulak kaya napa ngudngud mukha nya kawawa naman.

4 bitches left.

I slap the other girl hard, and kick her fake ass kaya natumba sya.

3 bitches left.

"Who are you?! you didn't even know me!" she yelled at dinuro ako, napairap nalang ako sa kanya.

"Do I need to know you? Your not that Important anyway." Umirap ako sa kanya but she slap my face hard, oh! not my face! this bitch!

"Next time, kilalanin mo binabangga mo! I'm Marguax the campus queen and fuck! please, if kakampi ka sa kanya alamin mo muna bakit kami galit sa kanya!" she really look pissed but I kinda enjoy it.

Tumalikod ako at lumapit sa isang lamesa na may baso at kinuha ito, muli akong lumapit sa harap ng babaeng Marguax ang pangalan.

"Just left, before I could..."hinarap ko sa kanya yung baso na unti unti ng nababasag sa kamay ko at dumudugo na ito dahil sa mga bubug na nakapaligid dito. they look scared but before she turn her back, she glared at me.

I like it, I enjoy it too much... 

"C-clisse! yung kamay mo, nadugo.." pagpapanic nya at tumawa nalang ako.

"Don't be panic, its okay... and I'm okay." sabay ngiti sa kanya at ngumiti din sya.

#
*