Important Annoucement.

Dear Readers I've been reading through this book and noticing a lot of attention happens to go to the oc's a lot.

Although I explained the Totally beginning in the first chapter I'm starting to think its a bit to I don't know. Bland if I call it and it just goes to them a lot. 

I'm starting to think of perhaps removing them as its brought to much attention to and stuff. 

Plus all this talk about oc's stories  and how they have to react to these oc's stories is a bit really off topic to me.

Also I think I said this maybe once or twice but please try to give ask & dares that are actually on topic for the san aus.  

Like

"Ink what do you like" or "Nightmare I dare you to do this" 

So I've decided to remove ocs once in for all and keep only 4 that were apart of the story originally.  (Story= Basically how the san aus truced and stuff.)

The ones that will be staying is.

Viance.

Fandom.

Nick.

Odd.

These ocs will mainly be just patrolling and stuff. They can be given ask & dares but I'm hoping its not too much on them. (If there is then I'll simply cut of some askes/dares)

I know a lot of your might be upset about this but I think its a bit serious and important for now that the san au's get attention.

So now I will not be accepting anymore ocs and continue the book like this.

And, I'm expecting/hoping to see that now there's a lot attention on the san aus.

And I know this is pretty annoying on how I keep giving announcements saying for now on this will happened and this will happened. I feel really bossy but it is out to happened. 

Feel free to leave the book and find something else that you'd enjoy. 

I'm sorry once again especially for those who had oc's come in before but I think its important to remove them now. 

I hope you all understand this and stuff.