CHAPTER 28

KLOUS'S POV

i was sitting in front of my father with my jaw hanging on the floor from everything he told me about him ,dawn, and my mother. i didn't want to talk to him but he begged me to listen, and of course mya wanted me to hear him out. so my mother wasn't his real mate. my grandfather has caused this pack such heart ache. i was still pissed off that my parents lied to me this whole time. mya was still a little pissed about what my mom almost said. mya keeps glaring at her everytime she goes to apologize, she said it was just she was angry. i still have a lot of questions though.

"if dawn is your mate then why did you beat her up and put her in a coma, and put and innocent man in jail who isn't even her mate?" i asked

my father sighed. then he smiled, something i don't see to often on his face. it was like now that everything was out in the open he could truly be happy with out all the guit and worry over someone finding out. i could tell by the way his eyes shined when i said dawn's name that he loved her deeply, because his eyes mirrored mine when i thought about mya. i put my hand on her thigh squeezing it lightly.

"i would never hurt my dawn, that is makeup on her face. and she agreed to me giving her wolfsbane to knock her out for a while to make the lie look real. and as for and innocent in jail no one is in there." he smiled

wow he had a whole plan trying to keep this under wraps.

"but what about shay saying her daddy's in jail" mya asked

god she looked so sexy when she takes charge and stands by my side. she is to good for me.

"we told her what to say if things come down to it' he said calmly

my mother just sat there, she looked like she was bored. this a side of her that i have never seen before. she was acting like a....... i hate to say it but she was acting like a bitch. she wasn't the caring wife that does anything for her husband and son anymore. i saw that cared about me in her eyes but she just had this i don't give a fuck anymore attitude.

"mya mya, mommy woke up" shay yelled running in a jumping on her lap.

"well lets go and see her" mya said stand up and putting her on her hip.

my father wanted to go i could tell when he jerked his chair away from the table. but he stayed seated. i could tell he wanted to finish our conversation first before he goes to see dawn.

"i'm going to take her to see dawn while you guys finish up" mya said as she kissed my lips

"yuck, thats nasty klousy" shay turned her nose up.

"oh yeah well how about this" i asked as i kissed her all over her face as she giggled.

'okay enough let go" mya said. shay stuck her tongue out at me and i did the same.

i love my little sister so much already. i turned looking at my nervous father.

"well frankly im happy its all out, now i can live my life with angelo. and for the record i didn't know you had a child with your mate arron." she sneered at my father.

"it was none of you business julia, i can't wait to get this divorce over with. another day with you would be pure hell" he said back.

i sighed "so this is how you to really feel about each other? all this time i thought you guys were so in love. why put on the act' i said

"we didn't want to hurt you son, we know how kids take it when there parents get divorced. we wanted you to be the best man you could be. and some times when parents seperate the kids rebel. i couldn't let that happen. your father wanted to leave as soon as he found her."

i gasped " not leave you, leave me" she continued before i started up again.

"no matter how much we hate each other doesn't mean we don't love you any less klous" she said touching my cheek.

"i do love you son" my father said looking in my eyes. i could smell the truth comming from both of them.

"yeah i know, but i still think you both should leave. i don't mean far away, we still have houses on our pack land that are empty. i still want to see you both and i want to stay in contact with shay"

"i m not living with him/her!" they both said at the same time.

"i can't stand the site of your father anymore! i love angelo and we will take one of the house. you father and his mate can have another. i will not live with them!" she screamed.

"i don't want to smell your little boyfriend on you every damn night either, not that i care that he is not the only one who is hitting it!" dad yelled back to her.

they were nose to nose yelling at each other. they must have been holding all this in for years. i respect that they stayed together only for me, but i feel bad that they hurt themselves in the process.

"STOP!" i yelled as i stood up from my chair. they both looked at me. 'now that i have your attention, you won't be living with each other. i never was trying to put you two together. now im going to find shay and mya i want to be with my soon to be wife. i will see you all later." i said leaving the room.

i was so tired of yelling and fighting i just went to my room and called mya through the link. i guess her , dawn and shay were talking and right when i called her my father had come to take them to thier new how down the way. i was happy that he was going to be with his true mate even if it isn't my mother.

mya walked through the door in a sundress that was white. her hazle eyes were shinning. i could smell her arousal as  she stood in front of me. i was so tense and i needed a release. mya knew exactly what i needed because she closed and locked our door. she slowly walked over to me while removing her dress. she was teasing me, and i was loving the way her body moved towards me.

i grabbed her by her waist while sitting on the bed. she stood between my legs as i took one of her breast into my mouth. she moaned as my tongue circled her peaks. anytime mya moaned my length would harden in my pants.

i ripped her panties off with my teeth getting on my knees i put her leg over my shoulder and twirled my tongue on her women hood. mya loved when i tasted her. it was getting so good to her she couldn't hold her self up and she started to shake with and orgasm.

i got off of my knees and removed my shorts with lightening speed. i need to be inside my mate. mya surpised me when she layed on her stomach then got on all fours in the bed arching her back so her woman hood was exsposed to me.

she wanted to do it wolf stlye. hell this is my favorite. i came up behind her and entered her slowly while nipping her mark earning a loud and sexy moan from mya.

she started to meet my hips with her sexy ass. the sound of flesh against flesh was turning me on i let out my own moan. i was ready to burst. mya picked up speed as she back into me and i spilled my love inside of her. she calasped on the her stomach and i layed on the side of her.

i rolled on my back trying to catch my breath and my got on top of me lowering herself on my length.

"round two" she said slowly moving up and down

"'damn i love you" i said squeezing her round butt then slapping it.

"i love you too" she smiled then she rode me like a bull.

****************************************************************

HELLO LOVLEYS!!! THANKS FOR READING I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS BOOK, IM SO PROUD. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I DO IT FOR YOU.

COMMENT VOTE FAN! PLEASE

~~~~~NECHA<3