party p2

KC POV:

I texted Marissa.

'Darien is going to a party. We need to go.'

'YES gurl. I have a dress in your closet already.'

Darien POV:

The party Brian and went too was a lot more chil than the last one. Since we won our game, one of the richer football players threw a party. There was music playing, but it wasn't too loud. There was a lot of free alcohol, which was probably my favorite part. I was on my third beer when I heard Brian start talking about that fine-ass girl I called dibs on. I followed his gaze and found her. Damn. KC was wearing a small, tight red dress with white heels. The dress hugged her every curve. It was the most revealing thing I've ever seen her in. For a moment I forgot how I angry I was with her. I made the moral decision to stay mad at her to see where the night would go. I started talking to a random girl to make KC jealous. I glanced over at her and she was flirting with Brian. I huffed. She had no interest in Brian! Why was she talking to him. I pulled the girl who I was talking with to the dance floor. A hype song was playing so I turned her around and made her grind on me. It didn't feel as good as it usually does, probably because I was wishing it was KC. I look over to her and Brian and my blood started to boil. Brian turned her around and was grinding on her. KC and Brian were going at it on the dance floor. I chugged the rest of my beer and walk towards them furiously. Without saying a thing, I grabbed KC's hand and brought her on the other side of the dance floor with me. 

'What are you doing Darien?' She asked innocently. I scoffed. 

'I am not allowing you to grind on my best friend!" I whisper-yelled at her. 

'You can't tell me what to do!"

"You owe it to me!" I exclaimed. Staring her in the eyes. I know she was hurting. I know she felt guilty. It was so easy to forgive KC. She has the look of someone you just want to hold. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug. I could hear her sniffling.

'Look, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have expected anything from you, since we're just friends' I said into her neck. She nodded as if she was saying sorry too. I lifted her chin up to look at me and we grinned at each other. I looked over at Brian who was staring at KC still. I scoffed.

'Now he thinks you are into him' I sighed at her. KC smirked at me.

'I know how I can tell him to back off' She stated. Quickly, she turned around and grabbed my hands. She put them on her waist. KC started to grind on me forcefully. I threw my head back and groaned quietly. The friction between us grew stronger as our bodies followed the music. I moved her hips with my hands,  pulling her ass closer and closer to me. Then, I started to move my hips into her too, earning a small moan from KC's mouth. We were basically dry-humping each other on the dance floor yet no one seemed to care because they were all doing the same thing. We kept pushing harder and harder on each other. I couldn't wait any longer. I felt like I was going to explode. The amount of euphoria from this moment alone could send me over the edge. I needed to get inside her, I needed to please her. Once the song stopped, I pulled away from her and tugged my shirt down, to hide the massive brick in my pants. 

'I want you, KC' I said breathlessly. 

'We need to go-now' she responded taking my hand. We went into my car and drove to her dorm. I kept looking over at her and admiring what I saw. I put my hand on her thigh and watched as bumps grew on her leg. I kept moving my hand closer and closer to her entrance, wanting to feel her wetness. She threw her head back and groaned. It was going to be a long night.