#18 Your Child Says Their First Word

Thomas:

"Dada" your 10 month old son waddled over to Thomas. Thomas just got back from the Maze after a long day of running.

"Y/S/N! You just said your first word!" You exclaimed as Thomas picked him up and cheered.

"He's a daddy's boy" Thomas chuckled. You guys played with your son all night and told everybody the next day.

Newt:

"How's daddy's princess?" Newt lifted your daughter out of your arms. You brought your daughter outside so she could see Newt.

"She's been giggly all morning" you said and Newt chuckled.

"Momma" your daughter said and your eyes widened. Newt smiled really big.

"Her first word!" You laughed. All the Gladers cheered.

Minho: (You're alive in this don't worry)

Its been almost a year since you had your baby boy. Minho was ecstatic and never left yours and his side.

"Cookie" your son blurted out. Minho was out running and you were in the homestead with your son.

"Cookie" your son repeated. You laughed and picked him up.

"Baby you just said your first word!" You told Minho later when he got back. He was so happy, he called the Gladers for a bonfire.

Gally:

"Damn it!" Gally muttered frustrated.

"Damn" your daughter repeated Gally.

"Gally! Look what you did. That was her first word!" You scolded Gally and he started laughing.