Kairi is not the man 😞

It took one little kiss for kairi to fall for this man he was hot,smoked what more can a kairi ask for BUT the kairi thought that he was a nice guy...

ONE NIGHT ALL THAT CHANGED

kairi and dally were walking home dally was not the type for romance but he was willing to hold hands with kairi "hey da-da-d-daddy I am k-k-kind of cold" kairi said (he was really shy 🙈) "god damn kairi you get on my nerves I told you to bring a jacket before we went out" dally said with annoyance "I believe that you haven't been punished for a while now let's go home NOWOWOWOW" "fine d-d-da-daddy" they walked home, and took off THIER clothes and jumped on the bed kairi and dally did things that I would rather let you think of except me any who kairi scrunched his tiny stubs dally looked at him and said "that's my good baby cakes"..
NEXT DAY
BABYCAKES WAKE YO ASS UP WHO THE HELL DO THINK YOU ARE SLEEPING AT MY HOUSE GET THE FUCK OUT. Dally said.
Wow dally I am so disappointed in you all you ever do is fucking yell we're over. The kairi said getting his clothes.
FUCK NO YOU NOT LEAVING Me I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK IT IS OKAY FOR TO BE SO DISSREPSTFULL BABY CAKE ANOTHER PUNISHMENT IS COMING YOUR WAY IF YOU DONT STOP.dally siad trying to tame the kairi
BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTET THAN ME FUCK YOU I AM LEAVEING .kairi not being tamed at all.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR IT. Dally siad while pushing kairi up against the wall showing his inNER Milo growling.
AHHHAHAHAH D-D-D-DADDY PLEASE NO I LOVE YOU DONT PUNSHISH ME AGAIN.
Nahh fuck that I said I was going to you put your self in this position so let my inner Milo tame yo ass bitch.
AHHHH.
(And that was the last time riri was heard some say kairi is still being tamed.)