seven.

onika maraj point of view
miami, fl
october 31 2021

It was the night of my halloween party. I had bottles and food, Lala was gone and wouldn't be back for at least a day, everything was set up and in place.

My costume was pretty boring, I didn't all the way know what I was. Lala described it as "cholo barbie" so that's what I was going with. I doubt that's politically correct but whatever.

I knew nobody was going to be here on time so I was getting a head start on drinking. I didn't want to get too drunk before people showed up so I didn't drink too much.

More and more people trying to show up, it would definitely be packed soon.

I wasn't worried about anybody here, I was waiting to see if Robyn convinced Beys fine ass to come.

I saw a couple times since she beat my ass at Robyn's house that one time. I think I'm in love.

I know I'm not in love, she's just so sexy and mature. I just need five minutes alone with her.

People would come up to me and talk to me, it's my party and all, and I would talk but my eyes stayed on the door.

While I was waiting, I felt an arm snake around my waist. I turned around and Bri was standing over me.

Yes, she's taller than me. I like my women taller than me, I like to climb backs.

"I didn't know you were coming, hey." My wife's about to be here, she better move.

"You sent me the invite, dummy." She was slurring her words already. She draped her arms over my shoulder.

"What are you supposed to be?" I started playing with the bottom of her very short skirt.

Bri and I just flirt, that's it. That text that my car announced when I was with Bey was.. I don't really have an excuse.

"Mmm I don't really know, I'm just sexy."

"I see. I really like this skirt."

"The back is even cooler." She took my hands and moved it to her ass.

That thing is huge. It holds some real weight to it.

The alcohol is definitely getting the best of me, I'm supposed to be looking for Bey. Now my backs turned to the door so I couldn't see it even if she walked in.

"Where are your friends? I know you didn't come here alone." My hand didn't leave her ass.

"Bathroom. Let's go to your room." She smirked and held my other hand that was at my side.

"I can't."

"Why not?" She came closer to me and put her hand under my chin.

"I'm waiting for someone and your friends are probably waiting for you."

"Someone? Your girlfriend?"

I hate jealous hoes. She doesn't even live in this city and she's worried about if I have a girlfriend or not.

"Your friends are walking over here. I'll text you sexy." I only called her sexy because she said that's her costume.

Her friends don't like me so they pulled her away from me. Thank God.

I turned around to watch the door but it was too late. Robyn was walking towards me with a red solo cup. I guess that means Bey didn't come.

She's old, she's probably already in bed. I don't care.

"Nika!" Oh so she was drunk too. She gave me a hug and almost dropped her drink.

"Hey. Bey didn't come?"