TMNT Information

Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart since their last adventure the final defeat of their archenemy, the Shredder.

Shredder's students Jesse, Jamey, Tasneem, and Cheyenne join the brothers after seeing that they can become heroes like the brothers. After a few days of staying with the brothers while getting to know them more, each sister started to fall for one of the brothers. The couple Jamey and Raph began dating a few days before Cheyenne and Donnie got together. Eventually, Jesse and Leo started dating after them, followed by Mikey and Tasneem.

Leonardo traveled to Central America to improve his ability as a martial artist and as a disciplined leader. Leo had to leave everyone behind when he left, he misses everyone at home. Leo misses his girlfriend even more and more every day while he was in Central America. In Leonardo's absence, the remaining Turtles go their separate ways. Raphael adopts a vigilante-style persona known as the Nightwatcher without telling anyone not even his girlfriend, Michelangelo, and Tasneem get a job as children's birthday party entertainers and Mikey becomes a punching bag for the kids while Tasneem face paints the kids. Cheyenne and Donatello become telephone computer-support assistants for the people who need help. Jamey and Jesse go out at night to watch the city and fight anyone who is making trouble while Raph keeps a watchful eye on them.

When Leonardo comes home from his long venture, there is an immediate strain on his relationship with Raphael while mysterious Foot Clan activity and monster sightings cause additional difficulty. The teenage terrapins must somehow renew and strengthen their bond if they are to have any hope of defeating an evil industrialist's army of ancient monsters.