Part 1- Dom Liv × sub Rhea

As Liv arrives to Rhea's house, a smirk forms across her face as she thinks of all the things that are going to happen tonight. Last night Rhea agreed to letting Liv do whatever she wanted to her. Liv walks around her car to the backseat and pulls out her whip from her WrestleMania gear. She holds it in front of her and goes to knock on Rhea's front door. Rhea's mouth falls agape as she opens the door and sees Liv holding the whip. Liv twists the whip around in her hand and chuckles. "What's the matter huh? Are you excited for tonight baby?" Rhea stands there with her mouth still open and her eyes widened, not being able to use her words. Liv grabs her by the face and forces her to look at her. "When I ask you a question I expect you to answer me." Rhea obediently shakes her head yes. "Yes yes yes I'm very excited." Liv laughs at how submissive Rhea already is and walks inside. She grabs Rhea by the wrist and leads her to her bedroom. She then forcefully throws her onto the bed and gets on top of her. Rhea tries to grab Liv's face to kiss her but her arms are automatically forced down against the mattress. "What do you think you're doing? I'm the one in control tonight darling" Liv says as she tightens her grip around Rhea's wrists. Rhea winces at the pain and bites her lip. As Liv looks down at her she bites her lip as well and leans in to kiss her. She slowly kisses her and teasingly slides her tongue into Rhea's mouth. Rhea tries to lift her arms up to hold Liv's face again but is unsuccessful. Liv pulls away from the kiss and raises one eyebrow. "Do I need to tie you up? I think I do." She says as she gets up off of Rhea. She then takes off her belt and guides Rhea to hold her hands out in front of her. Rhea does as she's told and holds out her hands. Liv puts the belt around Rhea's wrists and tightens it to make sure that she doesn't come out of it. She looks around the room and grabs two other belts to tie Rhea's feet up to the bedposts. She then grabs her whip and runs it over Rhea's body. Rhea squirms against the restraints and whimpers as Liv whips her with it. Liv whips her again but harder this time. Each time that Liv whips her she does it harder and harder, making sure to leave marks. Rhea moans as she does this, trying her best to keep her composure. The more that Liv whips her the harder it is for Rhea to control herself. She tries to squeeze her thighs together but is unable to do so because of her feet being tied up to the bedposts. Rhea looks up at Liv with puppy dog eyes as she feels herself getting closer and closer to cumming. Liv laughs at how pathetic Rhea looks and continues whipping her. "It looks like someone's close to cumming. Are you gonna cum without even being touched huh?" Rhea whines and tries to hide her face as she blushes. She was very close to cumming and any second now Liv's continuous whipping would send her over the edge. Just as Liv's whip comes down and hits her one last time she feels her orgasm electrify throughout her whole body. Her face turns red as she realized what just happened. Liv smirks as she realizes what just happened as well and grabs Rhea by the face to force her to look at her. "Did you really just cum untouched? Do you know how pathetic that is?" She says while laughing at Rhea. Rhea whines as she tries to cover her face but is unable to. Liv smacks Rhea and grips her face even tighter. "What did I tell you about answering me when I ask you a question?" "I'm sorry I'm sorry." Rhea says wincing at the pain spreading throughout her cheek. "I want you to admit it. Admit how pathetic you are for cumming untouched." Rhea frowns and sticks out her bottom lip as she pouts, not wanting to admit how pathetic she was. Liv smacks Rhea again but this time it was harder. "Don't make me tell you again." Rhea verbally pouts this time and tears start to fall down her face from the embarrassment and the pain from Liv smacking her. "I'm pathetic." She says quietly. Liv raises her eyebrow and chuckles. "Speak up. Don't make me have to slap you again" Rhea pouts louder but does as she's told. "I'm pathetic for cumming untouched." Liv smiles and caresses Rhea's face. She then slowly starts to pull down her pants to reveal the strap on that she had been wearing. Rhea's eyes widen as she sees how big it was. "Since you're so pathetic I want you to show me just how pathetic you really can be. And since you wanna cum without permission then this is your punishment." Rhea gulps as she looks up at Liv while biting her lip. She hesitates at first but then obediently takes Liv's strap on into her mouth. Liv grabs her by the head, gripping tightly onto her hair, and forces her to take it deeper down her throat. Rhea gags and tears start to fall down her face again as Liv roughly thrusts into her mouth. She tries her best to take it all, making sure that she pleased Liv. Liv bites her lip as she looks down at Rhea and feels herself becoming extremely wet. She continues to throat fuck Rhea until her mascara is falling down her face and there's drool pouring out of her mouth. She slowly takes her strap on out of Rhea's mouth and lifts her head upwards to look at her. "Did you learn your lesson baby?" Rhea pouts again and bites her lip while she shakes her head yes. Liv smiles and caresses Rhea's face then pulls her in for a kiss. "Good girl."