Chapter 3

TEAM OMG GIRLZ 3

Star POV

I unwrapped Rays hands from my waist and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth got in the shower and washed my face. When I came out I threw on my blue pjs and one of Rays white v-necks and my blue slippers. I walked down stairs to see Bee wearing some black pjs and a pink shirt with black slippers and Bree with purple pjs and white t-shirt and some socks.

Star- Morning Y'all!

Everybody- GM

Prince- Go wake up Ray, We have some news from Tiny.

Star- Ok *YELLS* Ray get downstairs.

10 mins later

Ray- What y'all want this early!

Bee- Time to hear some news.

Right when she said that Tiny, Shamar, Lolo, T.I. , T.I. And Tinys Kids, Kiesha, and Walter came walking threw the door.

Shamar- Hey y'all we got some news!

Prod- What is it?

T.I.- Well there coming on SCREAM TOUR.

Star- Dad WHO?

Just there was a loud knock on the door.

Corahn POV

So we were in front of the door and Julio dared me to bang on the door hella loud, so I did as told.

Corahn- *LOUD* BANNNNNNGGG

Shamar comes and she opens the door.

Shamar- * YELLS* DON'T DO THAT GET IN HERE.

We walk in all eyes on us.

Graham- Well then who's them. * points to M.B.*

Ray- Should be askin you that!

Graham- Don't raise that stank ass breath nigga.

Tiny- Stop okay this is Emblem 3. They are going on scream tour with you guys and so is Diggy, but he's running late, guys introduce your self.

Corahn- Sup I'm Corahn Lockrige

Graham- Im Graham Arias

Julio- and Im Julio Arias

Bre- No No No* She runs upstairs*

The girls go chase her.

Shamar- Well M.B. can y'all show Emblem 3 there rooms. I would but I have a headache.

Roc- Why not.

They all walk off

Bahja POV

Bre was crying, but I don't know why I mean who were those guys.

Bee- Bre baby what's wrong?

Bre- It's them

Star- Who?

Just then we heard a bang come the other room. We all ran in.

Bee- What happend?

Craig- Who is this dude Bee?

Bee- Idk

Craig- Then why is he talking bout she still has feelings for me and shit!

Bee- Idk that's not even his place to tell you something like that if I knew him or not any ways!

Corahn- Bahja Rodriguz you do remember me. I left because I had to go on a business trip. You came to the airport with me, you cried in my arms , I told you I would come back and marry you and that I loved you.

Graham- Ohh this that Jerry Springer shit!

TBC...

OK SO SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS. UM OKAY SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY. NO PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE THE OTHER LONGER. CHUCKING UP THE DUCES. ✌👌