"𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮, 𝓷𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮."

{ 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❗️; 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘣𝘫, 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭 }

As rain descends from the sunless sky; an umbrella protects a young man.
He smiles to himself.
Just now, he's bought a white, frilly maid dress to dazzle his boyfriend when he returns home.

Jeonghan tears his phone from his coat pocket to text Joshua.

18:30 PM
Hannie💕✨
    ( Shua, are you home?
I bought some spicy chicken feet. )
delivered...
seen

18:40 PM
Shua🤍☠️
( I am babe. And great! I was just getting hungry and missing you at the same time. )
seen

Jeonghan smirks at Joshua's flirty remark.

18:42 PM
Hannie💕✨
( u better have, idiot. see u when I get home. about 15 mins away. ilysm )
seen

18:43 PM
Shua🤍☠️
( ilym babe x get back quickly! ;) )
seen

- ♡ -

'What do you think, Shua?' Jeonghan asks, as he grasps onto the skirts of his dress.

Jeonghan is tense. Why?

It's only been a week since Jeonghan and Joshua got back together.
And he's tried to talk to Joshua about what happened between him and Seungcheol, but every time it's mentioned, he brushes the subject off.

This makes Jeonghan feel frustrated.

Because it's as if Joshua wants to forget about everything that happened. Instead of talking.

'Damn, Angel,' Joshua starts. 'You look hot.' His brazen remark jogs Jeonghan; his cheeks burning a scarlet hue. 'B-Baby-'

Jeonghan is interrupted; now that Joshua has him in his arms.

Jeonghan looks up to his boyfriend, as tears develop, and feels a kind thumb drag across his face. 'S-Shua, baby...' Jeonghan's words are suppressed as he's drawn deeper into Joshua's chest.

'Han...I don't know why you're upset, but...you do know I'm here, right? And that you can talk to me?'

At this point, Jeonghan is beside himself.

Joshua knows exactly why his boyfriend is so blue. And it's because of him.

Or perhaps Jeonghan simply blames himself.

Jeonghan pushes Joshua away, irked.
'Freaking hell, Joshua, you know why I'm freaking unhappy, so don't act like you don't! Every time I bring up Seungcheol you just "don't wanna talk about it". Well, what if I do? What if I want you to get the whole freaking picture so that I don't have to feel freaking guilty about what I did, huh? Don't you ever think about what I freaking want?'

All of a sudden, Joshua brushes his lips against Jeonghan's. Yet, instead of compassion, innocence, gentleness; the kiss is drowning in roughness, intimacy, sultriness.

Jeonghan stifles his whines as Joshua gains access to his mouth, their tongues marrying.
Heat wandering in their mouths, Joshua dominates Jeonghan's submissive tongue, sucking and gnawing.

Joshua then tears himself from Jeonghan's enslaving lips, smirking at the sight in front of him.

His boyfriend's hot cheeks, blush lips; his disheveled hair, parted mouth.