can i ever get a brake

The pain shot up my arm and through my body making me clench my teeth in pain. "Oh the loser cant fight back. Well then next time maybe you shouldn't talk back if you cant handle the consequences" she laughs and kicks me in the side of the head and steps and crushes on my leg. That's gonna leave a mark. She walks away laughing and cracking her knuckles. I try to stand up but it was now harder then before now that she has taken karate and with my leg hurting like a sun of a gun. I finally get up after a few attempts. I made my way to my motorcycle and rode off home. I know, i know your probably thinking she has a motorcycle she has to be bad a$$ but no im not i just ride it for the rush and because i love and respect motorcycles. I got home and limped to the porch and now its time to put on the poker face. I straighten up and ignore the pain and walk threw the door. After years of this i have become a pro and no one in my family can see threw me any more. When i walk in the house is dark and quiet. no ones home. I leave the lights off and just limp my way up to my room. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I stare at the glow in the dark stars that on my ceiling. And again i ask the question i have been asking my self for years. Why? What did i do to her? She just started hating me out of nowhere. How could she? Why is maria doing this? But the real question i should be asking is, why dont i fight back? And my answer to that was i would lose. I was never a fighter. And fighting back would just make it worse and i can already barely walk away one of these days i wont be able to walk away. I cant tell anyone because it will make me seem more weak and i feel more incapable. Well now is about the time i should clean off the blood and cover the bruses before my family comes home.

Right when im finishing up i hear a bustleing down stairs and noises and then loud music from the surround sound. Thats probably my sister we seem to have this weird and crazy obsesion with music. I walk down stairs and since i took some tylenol it got rid of the pain. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. My dad is cooking and my mom is sitting o the counter talking and watching. My mom has black hair and blue eyes and great cheek bones and a body you can die for. My bodys similar just i have more defined curves. My dad has blond hair and bright green eyes strong jaw and rock hard body he works out for 5 hours a day. They see me walk in and smile at me "hey sugar plum how was school?" i mentally flinch at the memory but manage to keep a straight face. "Good but just a the same everyday and just getting boring. Maybe i should go to school on my pjs get a mohawk and have a tatto of a unicorn on my forhead" i said with fake enthusiasm. "The day you get a tattoo is the day you never see the light of day again" she says with a smile but the comment isnt ment to be taken lighly she will do something drastic if i ever did get a tattoo. I laugh and kiss my dad on the cheek. "Where's Nicole?" i look around as if shes in the room and i can spot her. "She must be in the living room because of the loud music coming from the living room" i laugh at how annoyed he sounds but we all now he loves it. I walk out to the living room and see my sister dancing on the living room table. I hop on and dance with her then our sister song came on and we do the dance we came up with years ago and the last part she accidentally hit me because there wasn't that much room on the table we both came down. All would have been fine if it wasnt for my ankle i hit it the wrong way and i heard a pop. I heard a scream but wasnt sure where it was coming from then i relized it was me. I then saw black.