Sleeping Beauty~Ch.12

Please, Please! Vote out of 4:PI just want to say thanks to the people who've voted threw out my stories:P I really appreciate it:)

______________________________________________________________

{The very next morning}

"PRINCE OSBORN AND LADY ELIZABETH!" the messenger yelled as a carriage came to a halt. The King and Queen smiling as one of the men jumps from the horse and opens the door for them. The first one to come out has to be Elizabeth because a silk blue dress slips out of the carriage. Her long blond hair is hanged down with simple curls on the end. Her face was oval/roundish. Her cheeks were pink which made her light brown eyes shine. She smiled as she stepped down the carriage and bowed to the King and Queen.

"Uncle!" screamed a man who jumped out of the carriage. Smiling it must have been Osborn. Samuel was completely wrong. He did in fact look handsome. His messy blond straight hair, blue eye's, and muscular body was all to much for me. Samuel was next to me with his mouth practically hanging open. He wasn't looking at Elizabeth he was looking straight at Osborn.

"Aw, Sam! How you've grown. Uncle or is it King?" as he bowed and shook hands with the King then a big bear hug toward Samuel.

"My Queen." He bowed and kissed Queen Cynthia's hand,"And who is this fair Lady?" repeating the same thing as he did with the Queen only making me blush times ten,

"This is Lady Rachel." the king answered while smiling, "She is here to stay and learn a couple of things or two around the castle."

"Oh, so she's like a maid or something?" Elizabeth spoke up, it didn't sound welcoming at all as her brown eyes searched mine. Then I realized it, Osborn was so close to me that it bugged her.

"No, I'm not. They invited me to there castle." I said while standing a bit taller then her, showing her who's boss around here.

"Aw, my truly apologies Lady....What was it again?"

"Rachel Carson." I said straining myself not to grab a hold on her neck having the need to choke her.

"Silly me, I usually forget these things." Her girlish laughed made everyone crack up, but only one person and that was me,

"Oh lighten up, it was just a joke." Samuel said; glaring up at him as I curtsied excusing myself and making my way toward the back yard,

I was glad I got out of there so quickly because if I had to hear one more stupid laugh of her's then I would pound her to the ground not even caring if she was royalty or not.  Walking step by step as I walked around the garden seeing daisy, roses, and pansy's.

"Clearing up your mind?" a deep voice I just recently got to know. Turning to see Osborn smiling, "Sorry about Lizzie, she can be rather rude at times."

"Oh, it's forgotten." Smiling as his blue eye reach mine.

"So, you like coming here?"

"Yes, sometimes to smell the flowers or like you said to clear things up."

He pulled out a rose and played with a petal, "I remember when Sam and I would get mad at stupid stuff, I would always come down here."

"Really?"

"Yes, it would always calm me down."

"hm?" I sat on a carved bench, he sat next to me as well,

"What are you thinking of Rachel?"

"Oh, nothing." I said playfully playing with the ends of my hair,

"Very well, why don't we take a small stroll around the castle." Standing up and handing me the rose he was playing with.