Chapter 3

[Being from the void]
---

[______________________________]

Third person

Dream lays peacefully under a red blanket having a dreamless slumber facing the left side of the bed..Until...

"AAAHHH! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Someone yelled like a damsel in distress. Dream shot his eyes open and quickly turned around and fell to the floor. He adjusted his eye sight to take a good look at the presence before him.

 He adjusted his eye sight to take a good look at the presence before him

[Looks like this but transparent]

Dream was about to yell at him but stopped himself when he remembers he couldn't speak. "YOU!" MD eyes Dream up and down and shoves an invisible finger to his chest, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING MAN???" He puts both of his invisible hands on Dream's shoulders and shakes them rapidly, "I THINK SATAN'S FINALLY GOT US MAN!" He cries, still violently shaking the poor tired being.

Dream tried pushing MD away but his hands just phased through him, Dream's starting to realize how he really missed having the ability to speak. He clapped his hands loud enough to stop MD and his constant rambling. "Just calm the fuck down, ok?" Dream signs to him, glaring at the heavy breathing mexican.

Dream climbs onto the bed and lays down to rub his temples, 'Great, now my shoulders hurt." He drops his hands on his sides then sighs mentally. "WAIT- DONDE ESTAN MIS DROGAS??" MD frantically looks around. Dream grabs one of the pillows and throws it to the ghost and used the other one to stuff his head in it. 'For the love of- REST. REST, was all I wanted.'

MD screeches scratching his face.  Dream threw the vase that had suddenly appeared in his pockets at the Mexican hoping it would stop his deafening sounds. Fortunately, he did, but unfortunately, he continued soon after. "THE FUCK MAN??" He sobs dashing towards him, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HAVING A MOMENT RIGHT NIW???" He jumps on top of Dream's stomach area, to Dream's dismay.

Dream grabs MD with both of his hands, 'OH! So NOW I can touch him???' He glares daggers at the sniffing mexican, he makes sure his left hand has a firm grip on MD then removes his right so he could use it to communicate. "BREATH." And to Dream's luck, MD follows, breathing in and out. "Look at me, and tell me what you remember." MD nods in understanding, "Min'ts ago, me and my amigos were just playin', you know Mar y tierra, Sardina, Pato, pato, ¡gansoPato... Then everything just POOFED! Like a how my mama and papi did the devils tango and then I-" Dream cuts off MD with a hand covering his mouth.

'That's it? So he's as unknowledgeable as I am! Wonderful!' Dream mentally grumbles, "What even is this place?" MD questioned, after Dream removed his hand from his mouth. Dream pauses to think, 'Actually, that's a good question. Well from what I've gathered, this pretty much looks like hell to me, judging by the demons and all.' he nods and looks at MD to give him an answer, "Hell. Not metaphorically, I mean literally."

MD floats up and goes to the window, "Wait, so that means.." he stares blankly at the view the window offered, Dream rolls his eyes and faces the wall before him, refusing to look at the blob, 'Well, duh, it-' "My mami and papi are here!" 'Wait. What?' Dream turns his head towards MD who was currently shedding a tear. 'Is he actually fucking seri-' 

*SLAM!*

"Is everything ok?? I heard commotion from downstairs!" Charlie worriedly exclaims between huffs and puffs.

Dream was about to answer Charlie but turned to MD whom currently had hearts for eyes. 'Oh no.'

"Oh, yes!" MD swiftly floats towards charlie and twirls around her.

Charlie looked at Dream, oblivious to the Mexican ghost practically drooling all over her. "Uhm, are you alright?" She steps more into the room. "No! It's fine! Just dropped something, is all." Dream nervously stands up and fixes the bed. "Oh! Great! For a moment there I thought someone broke in or something.." She mumbles, hands fidgeting behind her back, "Also, if you're ready, the others are downstairs, you know, the ones I told you I would introduce you to. If you need to do something first, you could! We'll be waiting downstairs!" She closes the door. 'So this is a "only I can see him" thing.'

"Mama mia~" MD floats around the room before towards Dream, "You could've told me you were amigos with una mujer!" he wiggles his eyebrows inching closer and closer to him by the seconds. Dream stepped to the side and walked out the door, deciding it would be best if he ignored that damned blob for the rest of the day. It was nice to see a familiar face, really. But did it really have to be this guy of all people?

Dream lazily walks on the carpet floor towards the elevator on the end of the hallway, MD following behind, rambling things about Charlie.

"Speaking of names, what's yours?" MD floats infront of Dream, head tilted. Dream raises a brow in surprise, 'Wait, he doesn't remember me?' He hesitantly moves his hands to sign "Dream". MD scoffs in amusement, "Dream? I don't know about you but you look more like a nightmare to me man." he jokes then moves to Dream's right, 'Oh, you have no idea.' We both walked into the elevator.

~

Dream's POV

Once we arrived at the bottom floor we stepped out of the elevator. I looked around to find a group of certain people, then eventually did. I snapped my fingers to gain their attention, which I did. I gave them a little wave before walking up to them.

Charlie used a thumb to point at me, "This, is Dream! Now introduce yourselves!"

"Hey look! There's a furry over here!" MD floats above a cat looking hybrid.

"Hello! My name's Nifty! Basically the cleaner or fixer, whatever you prefer!" The shortest one of the group said.
Also seems like the most energetic one.

Alastor from yesterday stepped forwards and bowed, "Greetings again dear friend! As you know, I'm Alastor from earlier, I hope you settled in this hotel comfortably!"

Alastor nudged the furry next to him which caused them to glare at Alastor and looked at me. "Name's Husk, bartender. Feel free to get drinks at my bar and forget your problems or somethin'." Husk points at the bar. "Definetely not nice meeting y-" Husk stopped when he was glared by Charlie, expected, Husk rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you guys." I signed to them.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! I'm still working on the next chapter, I'll most likely get it done by the weekends.