10 - AUTOCOMPLETE INTERVIEW?!

" the way you're looking at me,
you'v got me mesmerised. "
- loverboy by a-wall

I was in my dressing room, getting ready for a scene I was doing with Y/n. It was a really dramatic scene, which were the ones I weren't as good at as her, which would make me look like a fool compared to her in the movie. I was getting my hair done when someone knocked soundly on the door.

"Walker has to be out in 5 minutes, chop chop!" I heard Shawn's voice from behind the door.

"Walker," I heard my agent hum behind me a hint of excitement in her voice, "You were invited to do the WIRED autocomplete interview with Y/n, it's later today!" She squealed, like she was the one who was offered the interview. I'd go as far to say that she was more excited than I was, which is a long shot.

"Wait, what?" I turned around to face my agent in pure shock, feeling a genuine smile creep up on my face.

"Stay still, Walker! Your hair is gonna be messed up!" I heard the makeup artist say.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, "Wait seriously?" I asked my agent again.

"Yes, seriously, you're heading there after this scene," I heard my agent strut out of the dressing room and shut the door behind her. I silently cheered whilst in my chair, accidentally kicking the table in front of me where the different hair and makeup products almost toppled down from.

"Walker!"

————

Y/n and I were sat on stools in front of cameras and a countless row of lights, a crew consisting of 20 people sat in front of us behind the cameras, an unsettling feeling shooting into my stomach.

"Alright, so both the of you are going to be saying your names, followed by 'we're going to be doing the WIRED autocomplete interview', got it?" One of the crew said. I gave him a thumbs up and Y/n nodded.

"3, 2, 1, action!"

"Hello I'm Walker Scobell,"

"And I'm Y/n L/n,"

"And we'll be doing the WIRED autocomplete interview," We said in unison. Silence followed, until we burst into laughter.

"Okay okay, should we do you first?" Y/n asked.

"That's what she said," I responded, smirking at the camera.

"I'll take that as a yes," She picked up a board and started peeling off the tape on one of the questions.

"Is Walker Scobell... A kid," She read.

"What do I look like to you? An alien?"
"Is Walker Scobell... dating," Y/n paused, peeling off the second part of the question "Y/n L/n," She gave the camera a very emotionless and dull expression, "Is that really the second most searched up thing?" She asked, one of the crew nodding towards her.

"Well, I'll let everyone decide," I looked at the board and snorted, trying so hard not to laugh or blush at the question. "I mean..." I looked at Y/n and she had a very 'serious' face on, "Okay fine. No, no, we are not,"

"Is Walker Scobell... Ryan Reynolds's son," I paused and tried to think of a funny response.

"I'm Batman, not Ryan's son," Y/n giggled at the answer.

"You're not Batman OR Ryan's son," She peeled off the last question on the board, "Is Walker Scobell in 'The Framework'"

I took a deep breath for dramatic effect, "No."

"Alright, my board," Y/n said, putting up jazz hands.

"Alright, what is Y/n L/n's eye colour,"

"Zoom into my picture and you'll know," I laughed to myself and peeled another question.

"What is Y/n L/n's height?"

"Taller than Walker," She said with a devilish smile.

"Yeah, it's true," I said, giving the camera a huge frown. "What is Y/n L/n's relationship with Walker Scobell," I started to grin cheekily at the question, "Let's see what Y/n has to say about this,"

"Hmm..." She put on a sarcastic thinking face, "It's a funny relationship, now onto the next question!"

————

Y/n's POV

We were back at the hotel from the interview, Walker still freaking out about the fact that they just did one of the most famous and unique interviews of all time.

"It was so cool!!" He said, squealing and jumping up and down when we entered the hotel room. I put my bag onto the coffee table and sat on my bed, chuckling at the hyper son of a bitch running around the hotel room.

"Relax, Walker, it was just an interview for god's sake,"

"Just, an interview? Have you lost your ignorant mind?" He joked, walking up to me.

"Have you lost yours?" I said, folding my arms.

"No." There was a moment of silence for the both of us, until Waller raced towards the TV remote, snatching it from the table and turning the TV on.

"What the hell? Don't tell me you're watching-" Before I could continue, he groaned after rushing to type out 'Deadpool' on the Netflix search bar, but there weren't any matches.

"De- nevermind, I just realised there isn't Deadpool 2," he whined. My mind lit up when I saw the first few movies recommended on the home page.

"What about... watch the Adam Project," I said smugly, slyly smirking.

"Do we have too?" Walker said, dragging his sentence.

"You wanted to watch something."

A/N:
Enjoy this filler chapter everyone :D also wtf 2.17k reads?! - Raven

EDITED A/N:
wtf was that random decision to watch a movie what. for new viewers, you do not want to know how i originally wrote this. it was a filler, okay? - Raven