🍂 chapter-38🍂

Can't you forgive me?Atleast just temporarily

Atleast just temporarily.....
I know that this is my fault~
I should've been more careful.....

•••••✧-☆-✧•••••

"H-how did you k-know about it mom?" The first thing jungkook asked after hearing her.

"Our gardener was present there at that time he told me everything but i guess it was too late because you were already gone." She replies with a sad smile on her face.

"And about d-divorce?" He asked worriedly as he didn't want to hear if they divorced each other because of them.

"He never signed the papers and apologized to me even though I didn't accepted it. He still is trying his best. You know he even tries to visit tae too, he tried many times to apologize but that stubborn brat of mine never came in front of him." Mrs kim revealed while sighing.

"So it m-means hyungie knew i-it from the day i l-left him? He s-still never t-tried to contact m-me?" He asked with head hang down as a single tear running down his cheek.

Mrs kim hugs him while rubbing his back in comfort. She kissed his head before telling him about the past.

~Flashback~

After leaving the house, Mrs kim and taehyung went to an apartment which was long bought by mrs kim. She wanted to give this apartment to taehyung on his upcoming birthday, so that both jungkook and he can live there together.

But maybe god had other plans as he separated both of them before she could give it to them.

"Tae, let's call kookie and tell him to come back." Mrs kim said to a blank looking taehyung.

She quickly unlocked her phone to dial jungkook's number but taehyung snatched her phone from her grasp. She faced him with a frown on her face.

"No need mom. I don't need him back now." Taehyung stated blankly while mrs kim's eyes widened.

"What are you saying tae? What do you mean by this?" She asked not believing her ears.

"I don't want him anymore, let him live wherever he wants to. I don't care about him anymore." Taehyung said without a hint of emotion in his voice.

"Are you out of your mind tae? What do you mean by this? He left you because he wanted to secure your future and here you are saying you don't want him anymore?" She shouted turning his face towards her.

"I don't need such a future which doesn't have him in it. Nothing matters to me except for him. Whenever he had insecurities about something i was always there with him providing my comfort and reassurance, but now when it's my time where is he mom?" He raised his voice.