2

Koku pov

As I followed the hobo man and the rat (God) I take note of all the people there. At one point in the walk through the building, I was having a hard time keeping up with the two adults because of my de-aged self being shorter than I was used to. (wait for me I have little legs)

"Where are you guys taking me?" I ask in my usual uninterested monotone voice. "to my office of course" replied the chipper rat. 

"Where am I by the way?" "why you are in UA the most prestigious Hero school in Japan, why do you ask?" the rat thing answered. "Umm, because the last thing I remember before waking up here was that I was in my apartment in Cremona." 

"What is this Cremona place you speak of?" The crazy rat thing asked (Author thought here why did we all start calling nezu the rat god or rat Satan. And when did we all just simultaneously accept that he was a rat? ADHD thought of the day) "Uhh... that is the country that I come from." I answered as we get to a door that has a name tag saying Nezu. 

198 words. Sorry the chapters are short I have lots of school work and very little motivation. no promises on what this book will achieve

A.n I am sorry if you don't like my random inserts of memes and ADHD thoughts but if you want to read this book you will have to get over it because I'm from gen z baby and my head is consisted 90% of memes and the rest of random unless facts. Try to see what the morse code says.

-. . ...- . .-./--. --- -. -. .-/--. .. ...- ./-.-- --- ..-/..- .--./