𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Ah, we're here~" Sora sang as she opened the cafe door.

"Welcome to- oh, y/n!" Nari greeted, causing you to smile. "Nari!"

"I'm so glad to have bumped into you. Or rather, I'm happy you stopped by. Your stupid boyfriend wouldn't fucking give me your number, so I told him I'd get it myself."

"Ah, I hope I'll remember to give it to you before we leave," you chuckled. "Please don't forget-"

"Nari, could you please take this order to- oh, y/n?" The four of you turned to see Jin.

Your eyes widened, and you quickly turned to Mingyu, who was already staring into Jin's eyes.

"Mingyu-"

Jin coughed and looked at you before shaking his head. His eyes screamed: 'Don't you dare. Now is not the time, my love.'

"In your fucking beautiful face, Jin. I'm gonna get your girlfriend's number~" Nari sang as she said before walking toward the counter and taking the order.

"Is he one of your soulmates?" Sora whispered, and you nodded.

"Jinnie, this is Sora and Nam-kyu. Two of the students who are helping me finish my sculpture. Guys, this is Jin, another one of my soulmates."

"Ah, are all your soulmates all handsome or what?" Sora squealed.

"Nam-kyu, do you think we'll meet the rest of y/n's soulmates?" She whisper-yelled, causing you, Jin and Mingyu to chuckle. "I don't know. You might?" Jin told her before turning to you.

"I'd love to talk to you more, but I can't since I'm in the middle of a shift." He said, placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "Are you coming over tonight?"

"Hm, probably."

"Okay. I'll see you at home then. Bye guys." He said before going through the staff only door.

"Wah, you guys are so cute!" Sora squealed. "I can't wait to find my soulmate."

"We came here to eat, right? Let's take a seat so we can order." Nam-kyu said before making his way to a table.

"Of course. This bitch will probably order way more than he can eat just to make my pockets hurt."

.

"It's nice to see Jin Hyung hasn't seemed to change much," Namkyu said.

Shortly after lunch, Sora deiced to leave and go see Kea and Jayden while you and Nam-kyu walked to your lectures.

"Really? He hasn't?" You asked, wondering how Jin was a couple of years ago.

"He hasn't. At least when it comes to you guys, his soulmates, he hasn't. That little display of affection when hyung kissed your forehead..."

"Were you close to the boys? You seem to know a lot about them and their habits," you asked. Mingyu shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm an observer and tend to pay attention to the little things. The only one of your soulmates I'd say I was really close to was Yoongi Hyung. We both had a passion for music, and he was someone I could relate to."

Mingyu explained. "Ah, Namjoon Hyung, too. I was pretty close to him too, but maybe that's because he was Lia's best friend... Anyway, I need to get to my class."

"Right, me too. See you on Monday, then?" You asked, and he nodded. "Of course."

.

"Another assignment?" You groaned. "When will this lecturer give us a break?"

You hated Linguistics. The lecturer was always giving you assignments.

"Thank God I don't have another class after this. I'm just going to go over to the boys. If I go to my place, Chaewon will worsen my mood." you grumbled to yourself as you walked out of the hall.

"Baby!" You looked up to see Hoseok giving you a bright smile. "Hoseok."

As soon as he walked up to you, he wrapped his arms around your body, and you pulled in.

"Missed you," he sighed. "Missed you too." You whispered, burying your head into his chest.

"Is he not part of that big ass relationship?" Someone asked. "Weren't there only men in that relationship?"

"Nah, I heard they were incomplete. Maybe this girl's that one soulmate they were looking for?"

"One girl in a relationship with how many guys?" Another asked.

"People are always in our business as if we're kpop idols," Hoseok whispered in your ear before chuckling. "Were we supposed to announce to the whole school that we've found you?"

You looked up at him and shrugged. "I don't know," you giggled before pecking his lips. "Do you think that'll let those who're wondering know? Know that we're complete?"

"Hmmm, probably not, hey," Hoseok whispered. "How about a little more?"

"We can't do that... we're at school. We're literally right outside of my class." You whisper-yelled, smacking his chest. "Let's just go over to guys' place, yeah?"

'It's our place now, baby. At least, hopefully, it'll be,' he thought to himself before nodding and pecking your lips.

"Let's go."

.

The two of you were sitting on the bus, sharing your earphones.

Your boyfriend admired your features with a soft smile as you softly hummed along to the song.

"I feel like choreographing this song. How about we dance to it together?" Hoseok asked.

"You haven't really taught me that dance yet. How do you expect me to learn a new one? I suck at dancing too," you laughed.

"That one isn't important anymore. This possible duet is. And no, you don't suck at dancing," Hoseok told you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Share your playlist with me, by the way. I like this..." he whispered before closing his eyes. "I like the vibe this song gives. I like the way we're sitting... I... I like you."

You couldn't help but smile and peck his forehead. "Hoseok."

"Hm?" He hummed, not bothering to open his eyes.

"I'm sorry for not saying it sooner," you apologised, causing him to frown. "Sorry not saying what sooner?"

"For not saying I love you. I love you, Jung Hoseok." Your soulmate lifted his head off your shoulder and looked at you with a smile.

"I knew that already, silly. You didn't have to apologise for not saying it," Hoseok chuckled. "I know that you love me... that you love all of us already. And we love you too. I love you too."

He pecked your forehead, then on your nose and cheeks, before finally stopping to kiss you on your lips.

An old couple who sat two seats behind you watched the two of you with smiles on their faces.

"Reminds me of when we were younger," the woman chuckled. "Right? Seeing soulmates in love just makes me so happy. Especially these youngsters," her husband said.

"But we haven't really changed, have we?"

"I have. But you definitely haven't. You're still not shy when it comes to showing affection in public. Even at our old age," the woman hissed, causing her husband to chuckle.

"What's wrong with showing everyone how much I love my wife?" He asked before pecking her cheek. "I don't get why you're complaining, though. You love it when I do things like this."

"Shut up, you idiot."

—————————————————

a/n: needed some cute and calm before the storm ig ;))