12

A day full of Disasters...

.

.

.

After spending almost, the whole day at Mrs. Anderson's, Briana finally bid her farewell and headed home. It was almost 10 at night and she herself was shocked to see how long she had been with that lady. But she was happy as finally she's got someone to talk to in her neighbor.

Briana was thinking about all these things while walking back home when suddenly, she heard the screeching sound of the tyres. On turning around abruptly, she saw a car smash right into the nearby tree.

She, along with other passersby, hurried to the accident spot. Since she was already carrying heavy groceries, by the time she reached, the place was hoarded with people. Everyone surrounded the spot, trying to look inside the car as nobody came out of it.

Somebody yelled at the crowd to call the ambulance but none listened

Somebody yelled at the crowd to call the ambulance but none listened. Some were busy watching what the others were doing while the other were busy recording the incident on their devices.

Hell, some were even live on their social media devices as if it was some kind of entertainment.

After a lot of struggle, she finally got to the front to see who exactly it was. On peering over the other people's shoulder, she saw something that she almost wanted to forget.

JAKE FREAKING COOPER!!!!!!

"The fuck-", her jaw dropped to the ground.

Sitting right in front of her was Jake, his head resting on the steering wheel while blood oozed out of his forehead

"SIR!!!!!", the groceries which she was holding tight, fell on the ground as she pounded on the window.

"Please someone help him get out!!!!", she cried for help as she tried to open the door, almost breaking it in the process.

Seeing her go maniac for someone, as she referred to Jake as 'sir', people thought she was genuinely concerned for a stranger.