July 2,2014

○ Annabelle ○

"Hi mom!" I said,looking at my imac, waving to my mom on skype.

I just changed clothes, as I wanted to go somewhere with Matthew today.

She smiled at waved back.

"Sammy told me everything that happened last night sweetie!" My mom said.

I grinned widely.

"Yes!!" I said,squirming in my chair.

"I'll be back in 9 months!" My mom smiled.

I smiled back. "I hope you'll come sooner!" 

"Well I have to go now sweetie. Take care, love you!"  My mom said, blowing kisses to her camera.

I blew kisses back, and waved.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

"Matthew let's go out and do something!" I said, looking at my boyfriend's eyes.

Matthew started to take his keys out of his pocket.

He walked out of the house, as I quickly grabbed my wallet on the coffee table.

"Where we going?" I asked,putting on my seatbelt.

"The mall!" Matthew said, backing up form the drive way.

I smiled,and couldn't wait for the afternoon to start.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

"Sit here,and I'll come out here and then to show you what each outfit looks like." I said, picking an outfit for my birthday next week.

My first outfit was light brown wedges with a white romper.

"I like that one!" Matthew said,looking up from his phone.

My second outfit was highwaist light blue jeans, with a peach colored spaghetti strap longsleeve with cuts in in the shoulders, with nude pumps.

Matthew gave me a thumbs up.

My third outfit was a maxi dress, that was white lace on top, as the bottom was floral pink and blue.

My shoes were white sandal wedges. 

Matthew bit his lip for a second, and said,"Wait I acutally like this one." 

I giggled, and went back into the dressing room.

"So which one babe?" I asked,looking at the pieces of clothing and heels I held in my hands.

"I'm stuck between the long dress and the short dress." Matthew said, showing me his phone.

The whole time he took pictures of me,and posted them on twitter with the caption,"My babygirl trying on outfits." with heart emojis.

I blushed.

"First the short dress is a romper, and the long dress is a maxi dress." I laughed.

"You girls and your labels on clothing." Matt said, shaking his head, making me laugh.

"Second of all, you took pictures of me?" I asked, shyly.

"Of course! You looked beautiful in every outfit. " Matthew said, putting one arm around my waist.

We began walking back to the dress section.

"So which one babe?" I asked, putting my second outfit.

"I think the romper." Matthew said,taking the hanger with the romper. 

"Okay so the romper it is then." I said,putting back my third outfit.

As we were walking towards the cashiers, Matthew put both of his arms around my waist from behind, and laid his chin on my shoulder.

He began kissing my neck.

"Matthew not here." I said,trying to get away from him.

Matthew then pulled me into the dress section, where a whole rack of long maxi dresses, and fancy dresses were blocking us.

"Sorry you just look so beautiful today." Matthew said,biting his lips.

I blushed, and saw him leaning in.

Matthew pulled me closer to him, with his arms around my waist, as my arms were on his neck.

Our lips touched each other, as I felt Matthew's tongue ask for entrance.

I pulled back, and said,"Later." sticking my tongue out,running away from him.

Matthew shook his head, before he chased after me.

He caught me by the waist, and deicded to finally go to the cashiers.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

We were in the food court, as we're craving some ice cream.

I found Matthew and I a table for the two of us, as he was getting us ice cream.

We were then spotted by fans,as Matthew came towards me, giving me my ice cream. 

There were these girls who were checking out Matthew.

Matthew probably saw me getting jealous, as he told me to sit in his lap.

He had one arm wrapped around my waist, as his other hand was occupied by his ice cream.

I giggled as I put ice cream on his nose.

Fans who were passing by, as they kept taking pictures of us.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

We were then back home, as the 11 people were in the living room.

Everyone greeted Matthew and I with Hi's.

I grabbed a water bottle, as Matthew walked towards the living room.

I sat in the two cushion couch, where Matthew was the only on sitting at.

I sat next to him, as I put my head next to his shoulder.

Matthew then put his arm around my shoulder,as I held his hand with my right hand.

I was scrolling through twitter,as I saw a pictures and videos of Matthew and I.

I pressed on a 10 second video of Matthew and I holding hands,as I swung our hands high.

I then pressed on a picture of me sitting down on Matthew's lap.

I smiled as I looked through all of them.

I love Matthew Lee Espinosa.