Chapter 33

*Phil's POV*

Being ill was the worst thing ever, my luck was nothing but horrible, I couldn't walk, I stopped responding to treatments, I'm starting to lose my vision, God knows how long I have left. There was one good thing in my life, and that was Dan, he was the only person who kept me happy. But I was scared, not scared of dying but scared of hurting Dan. He went through so much already, last thing he needed was getting hurt because of me again. I was laying in bed reading a book, well trying to read as my vision wasn't so great. Dan had some business to take care of, he had to talk to a specialist as ordered by the court so I had to pass my time somehow when he was busy.

"Hey babe" he smiled coming into the room when he returned home. "Hi." I smiled back looking up at him before returning to the book. He got on the bed and crawled on top of me putting the book away. "Hey I was reading that!" I pouted "You know I hate going places without you so now pay attention to me" he pouted before kissing my lips softly, he laid down on me resting his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. "Have you been reading the entire time?" He asked leaning up to kiss my neck. "Yeah, its a good book I wanted to finish it" I responded "Finish it later my little bookworm. I missed you." he said between kisses. "You were only gone for a couple of hours" I laughed running my fingers through his hair. "I don't care I still missed you so much" he mumbled leaning up and pressing soft kisses on my face. This was my favorite thing, just cuddling and sharing sweet love-filled kisses. It made me feel the happiest it made me feel so close to him. He kissed along my jawline, cheeks, nose and forehead, his kisses were sweet and soft. His hand crept up my shirt and he traced his finger on my side before connecting his lips with mine for a passionate kiss. He laid down on his back pulling me on top of himself not once breaking the kiss. "So what do you want to do?" He asked when we pulled away for air. I started leaving soft kisses on his face and neck "I just sort of want to lay here for now" I said between kisses. "Same" he smiled moving my hair from my eyes. I rested my head on his chest he wrapped one arm around me and I grabbed his free hand bringing it up to me and placed soft kisses on his fingertips. I just wanted time to freeze I didn't want this moment to end I wished that it could last forever because its perfect.

.
.
.
.
Fluff fluff fluff.
Sorry the chapter is kindah short! But enjoy!