Chapter One

Harry's pov
Living with my 4 best mates for the last five years has been amazing. I love all my mates even if only me and Liam are working and bringing in all the money. Now don't get me wrong when I say I love my mates because I do. Louis may be loud and messy, but he's fun to be around. Same goes for Niall, but the only thing about Niall is how much he eats. He can out eat all of us very quickly. Liam is more laid back but over all he can make you laugh when he needed to. Now Zayn is different from the others. He is very quiet compared to Louis, Niall, and Liam. I guess that's why I may really like Zayn. I like Zayn more than I should and I'm scared to tell him how I feel. Right now we are all chilling in the living room watching a film. "Louis, Niall, and Haz you guys want to play some fifa?" Liam asked turning towards all of us. "Hell yeah mate." "Of course. I want to beat some arse!" "Nah I think I'll sit this one out lad." I said with a smile. I turned to Zayn giving him a smile and patting him on the shoulder. "Alright mate your loss." I just smiled and watched the lads have fun. "H why did you decline you love fifa?" "I know but they didn't ask you to play and I hate seeing you left out." "Well thank you Haz that means a lot. At least someone cares." "Z I always care for you, you are the only one here I'll do any thing for." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder making him blush. I smiled loving the effect I have on Zayn. Me and Zayn watched the others play fifa about two hours before Niall said he was hungry. "Lads let's go out for dinner." "Yeah that sounds great. It will be my treat." Liam said. We all got up and put on our shoes and grabbed our phones, wallets, and keys. We could have just taken one car but Liam, Niall, and Louis took Liam's white Range Rover while me and Zayn took my black one. Once we made it to some Mexican restaurant we sat in a booth. The order going Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, then me. We had an amazing time taking and laughing, but Louis had to go and ruin it. "Liam, Niall, H you lads want to go see a movie?" This is where I lose my shit. "That's it! I've had it with you lads excluding Zayn from everything! If you want to go and do fun things than invite Zayn too! He is your friend as well! I'm done with this shit! Come on Zayn you and I are going home!" I was pissed. I threw some money on the table and grabbed Zayn's hand dragging him out to my car. Once we got in and started towards our house. I was gripping the steering wheel really hard making my knuckles turn white. That's when I felt Zayn's hand on my thigh. "H you need to calm down. Everything is going to be alright." He said starting to rub my thigh making my breath hitch. The things he does to me. I released my grip on the steering wheel trying to focus on the road and not Zayn's hand. "I know that Zayn, but they just piss me off so much." "I know Haz, but your can't let them get to you." He gave me a sweet smile that just makes me melt. I smiled back and pulled into our driveway. Once we made it inside I turned to Zayn. "How about you and I watch a movie?" "Sounds fun I'll go make some popcorn and change." "Alright I'll go change and pick out a movie." I walk upstairs and change into some sweats and walk downstairs shirtless and picked out Love Actually. As I was waiting on Zayn I saw him walking down the stairs shirtless and also wearing gray sweats. "So what are we watching?" He asked sitting down next to me. "Love Actually." I said with a cheeky smile. He smiled back and sat closer to me. I threw a blanket over the both of us while he held the bowl of popcorn in his lap. I played the movie and Zayn laid his head on my shoulder. About halfway through the movie I felt Zayn start kissing my neck. "Z-Zayn w-what are you d-doing?" I asked tried not to moan. He didn't answer he just moved into my lap. "Z-Zayn." I moaned gripping his waist. I know he can feel me getting hard because he started to grind on me. He was making it hard to resist him. He started to suck on my neck leaving a hickey. I moaned louder making him grid on me harder.

(Warning Smut a head of you don't want to read it you can skip it)

"Fuck Z. Are you a-sure you want this?" "Yes H very sure." He pulled away and smiled. He slid out of my lap and onto he knees on the floor between my legs. He grabbed the waistband of my sweats and pulled them down. I lifted my hips to help him pull them off. My length slapped up against my stomach making me hiss at it meeting the cold air. He grabbed my member and started to slowly pump. "Fuck Zayn! More!" I moaned loudly bucking up into his hand. I laid my head back on the back of the couch moaning out. That's when I felt him wrap his lips around me making me gasp. "Shit!" I laced my fingers in his soft black hair making him go faster. I could tell I was getting close but before I could cum Zayn pulled off of me with a pop. "Not yet. Your not cumming until you are inside me." Zayn said with a smile standing up and pulling off his sweats then sitting back on my lap. "Fuck Z you don't know what your doing to me." Zayn just smiled the captured my lips with his. I was to caught up in kissing him that I didn't notice he was slowly easing me into himself. Zayn pulled away with a moan making me moan from his tightness. "Shit Z your so tight." I moaned trying not to buck up into Zayn. "Damn Haz I didn't realize you were this big" Zayn said starting to bounce on my lap. We were both moaning loudly and then Zayn speed up. "F-Fuck!" I screamed out. I couldn't take it anymore and I flipped us around so Zayn was laying on the couch while I was on top. I started to thrust hard and fast into Zayn. "Shit Haz! Right there keep going!" Zayn screamed out arching his back making me go deeper inside him. "Fuck babe I'm close." I moaned going faster chasing my release. "Me too! Together." After about five more thrust I'm cumming in Zayn and him on our chest. "Fuck Harry!" "Shit!"