Chapter 1 (Part 2)

I found Out My Boyfriend Was Cheating On Me

𑁍At Justin's Apartment𑁍

My thoughts on betrayal and heartbreak quickly became overwhelmed by the amount of anger building up inside of me. Bella and I both turned around to look at Justin angrily.

Bella went right up to him. "I knew you were hiding something. How could you make me do this to my own best friend!?"

He put his hands up trying to defend himself. "I didn't know you two were friends-"

"Save it, you're nothing but a selfish cheater! I never want to speak to you again." She then turned around and ran out of the apartment.

"I can't believe I just wasted my time coming here." I was about to go after her before I felt him grab one of my hands from behind.

"Please Selene I can explain!" I stopped and turned around to glare at him directly in the eye.

"No need. We are over."

I ripped his hand off mine. I quickly ran out of his apartment without looking back.

I just wanna forget this all happened.

𑁍Outside The Apartment Building𑁍

How could this happen?! Just as I was thinking life was going fine! It all has to come crashing down right on top of me... I felt like crying but I wasn't going to after what he did to Bella and I. A dirty cheater like that doesn't deserve our tears.

I luckily saw the direction she ran off to and I followed. It seemed to be the same way I went earlier. I continued running until I looked to my left and noticed that I had just ran past the guy I saw earlier. He was still standing in the exact same place as before. I quickly stopped to change direction and ran back to him. "Hey excuse me? SIR?" He turned his head and looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak-

"Excuse you this sir has a name." I paused my mouth mid open a bit dumbfounded. I closed it again before speaking.

"Ok well what's your name?" I asked.

"Names Mason Hearse." Mason huh? "I thought you were going to your BOYFRIENDS apartment."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah that guy. He's not my boyfriend anymore."

"Oh so you found out."

I tilted my head to the side. "Found out what...?"

"Oh erm... Nothing." My eyes widened in realisation.

"Wait you knew! You knew that my boyfriend was cheating on me didn't you?" I paused and gave him a questioning look but he just stared at me. "How did you know? How do you know him?"

"I thought you weren't interested." He replied. Ugh he was so irritating.

"It's whatever we're over now."

"Right." He responded. There was a bit of awkward silence for a moment before I broke it...

"Ok well I need to get going." I started to walk away.