Chapter 8 - Albedo - Realization (with a side of Klee)

Sorry 4 not posting in foreverrrrr

Writers block 🖊 🔲 😖

Albedo left Sucrose's temporary room. He sighed. She hadn't told him anything. She had just blushed and squeaked. He moved back to the kitchen, where his breakfast was waiting for him. He sat down and tucked in. When he was finished he put on his coat, which was waiting for him on the back of the chair. He sighed again, already getting to work. He had set up a temporary lab in his living room to be close to Sucrose. His experiment wasn't going anywhere. He was getting frustrated with it, and almost felt like giving it up. (A/N: GASP 😱) Then he heard a very loud knock on the door. He started, falling out of his chair. 

"Uhh, w-who is it?" He managed to say once he had composed himself again. He walked to the door and waited.

"GUESS!" Said an adorable high-pitched voice. Albedo smiled. This was none other than his adopted sister, Klee. He opened the door and let her in. 

"What are you doing here, Klee?" He asked, smiling and squatting down to her height. She smiled brightly and squealed,

"Well, I heard Sucrose was sick, so I wanted to help her get better! I brought Fish-Flavoured Toast!" She held up a plate of food for Albedo to see. He smiled.

"That's nice, Klee! Sucrose is napping right now, so you could stay and help me until she wakes up!" He said, taking the toast and placing it on the table. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked, signaling her to join him at the table.

"I want tooo.... Draw!" Klee exclaimed, sitting at a chair. Albedo walked around the table to an arts and crafts box he kept specially for Klee. He pulled it out and placed it on the table. Klee jumped up to open it, and grabbed a crayon and paper. She immediately set to work, concentrating very hard on something. Albedo sat down next to her, pulled out a pencil and started sketching absentmindedly. He started drawing a face. At first it it wasn't directed at a person. It only had a jaw and nose, but as he continued, he noticed something that made him blush. He was drawing Sucrose! He decided he could gift it to Sucrose as a get well present, so he continued. 

As he finished up his sketch, he looked over at Klee's drawing. He stared, because Klee had had the same idea! He was looking at a drawing of Klee, Albedo, and Sucrose! It was very good. Then he got an idea. 

"Hey, Klee!" He said, "how would you like to give Sucrose your drawing? I think it would make he feel better!" Klee looked up, exited.

"Sure! I can give her your drawing, too!" She squealed, holding them both up. She ran into Albedo's room, with Albedo right behind her. As Klee jumped on the bed trying to wake sucrose, but Albedo stood in the doorway.

"Wha-? Klee? Oh! What is it?" Sucrose said, rubbing her eyes. Klee sat next to her, and showed her the drawings. 

"Me an' Albedo drew you! Cuz you're sick!" Klee said, beaming proudly. Sucrose sat up and held the drawings. She looked at both, and Albedo swore she blushed when she saw his. As Albedo looked over them, he felt something surge inside of him. It was the same thing he had felt when Sucrose brought his coffee, and when he killed the Frostarm Lawchurl. What was it? Pride? No, that would be obvious. But then it hit him. He was in love! He looked at Sucrose, and fora second, their eyes met.  Sucrose blushed furiously and looked down, And Albedo hid his face pretending to itch his forehead.  (A/N I don't know! Maybe he has lice! On his forehead!) He cleared his throat. 

"Umm, Klee, maybe we should let Sucrose sleep. She has to get over a fever." He said sweetly, patting Klee's head. She submitted, but while they left the room, Albedo caught one more glance at Sucrose. She was staring at his drawing. And she was smiling.

FINALLY ALBEDO! IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! That concludes this chapter! How'd ya like it? Soooo, I kinda drew Klee's drawing, but it's really bad cuz I cant draw... Can anyone draw? If so, could you please draw something with Albedo, Sucrose, and Klee? If you could, please send it to me! I'll feature it down here, and delete all this text! 

Email me at: mr.writeman@gmail.com

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to ⭐️ 

Mr. Write Man🇺🇦