Jerza: Love is Easy Special Chapter - Chapter 26. The Wedding - Finale.

Jerza: Love is Easy

Special Chapter — Chapter 26.

The Wedding — Finale.

Note 1: Everyone literally requested that I write another chapter or something.

Note 2: Also some reviews said that 'why don't you make them on 18?' And this is a time skip last chapter, because I can and haven't wrote Jerza in um.... Ages? So Yeah! They met around two years ago when they were both 16 (Jellal was the older one) and this is what happens two years later on, and there both 18 here and considering I wrote this fanfiction in like 2012, it doesn't make sense oh well.

Word count: 1,741

It was two years ago, this day on the 1st of July. Was the day that I and Jellal first time ever met after like almost 10 or 9 years? We had known each other as kids, he was a nasty kid but that's when we became friends... it was a whole long story and I honestly can say it's been a blast, and I hope it continues this good. "I'm home!" Jellal said opening the door carrying in two bags and some red coloured scarlet roses. I didn't notice the roses at first though.  It took me a few seconds to. "Oh such pretty flowers! Are they for me?" I asked him. Jellal nodded and said, "Of course who else?" he said passing them to me, I smelt them — weird thing to do but roses what Jellal chooses always smell nice. And these do as well; he really has good taste for flowers.

It was also on the same day as prom that he asked me to move into his house, I of course accepted. 'I wonder if Jellal knew that we had met for the second time two years ago... he probably forgot' was the thoughts what kept going around in my head which kind of made me feel un-easy.

A few hours later we were both sat down at the table, I was cooking food. But luckily, it was more or less done I took it out the oven and served it up onto the table. "Hey, Erza?" Jellal suddenly asked,

"Yeah what is it?" I replied,

"Can I ask you something?" He asked UN sure,

"Sure. Anything at all." I replied,

"Well look at this." I turned around and straight away noticed what a ring was on the table — a ring... in a small pretty cute black box. It's a wedding ring. "J-Jellal!" I shouted, I was shocked but also very happy.

"It's our two year anniversary today isn't it?" He asked, smiling, I gasped and smiled back and nodded. "Mm, I'm glad you remembered I honestly thought you forgot." I replied with he suddenly opened his mouth and his eyes got bigger, "Erza Scarlet — you think I forgot?" He asked scoffing.

"Yup, sorry!" I said bowing to apologize.

"No problem, don't worry." He said when standing up — he grabbed my hands and pulled me from the kitchen into the front room where our massive window was and got down on one knee, "Erza Scarlet, will you marry me?" he asked me holding out the ring. I had tears forming in my eyes. "Of course, Jellal Fernandes. I'll be your wife." I said grinning, he laughed at that.  And then took no time putting the ring on my finger. The ring was a perfect fit. It was a silver ring with a crystal inside it and on the inside bit of the ring it said 'JE' Jellal heart Erza, I smiled when I noticed it — Jellal wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his tummy for me to give him a massive hug. "So, when's the wedding?" I asked winking.

"Next week, it's already planned. Thanks to Makarov and your guild mates." He said grinning. Makarov eh... so you helped and so did the rest — Gray, Juvia, Lucy, Gajeel, Natsu, Levy and the rest of them. I was pleasantly surprised.