Hurt

originally posted: 2022-04-07
words: 434

requested by Ravennnnnnnnn2 with they/them prns tw: meantions fighting, bruises, blood and attempted seggual assualt (i wont go into detail with it bc it makes me uncomfy)

also Yn wears a skirt even tho they're they/them so i apologize if u dont like it </3

Yn sat up, glancing down at their bruised hands, before tossing the blanket away and walking over to the monitor. Yn had two separate lives, one online persona and the other in real life. Yn glanced at their screen to check the time before dressing a red plaid skirt, a black cropped tank top, and an oversized zip up hoodie.

Yn pulled on a pair of Converse before taking their small bookbag and wallet and leaving their house, making sure to lock the door behind them. Yn thought of their online bestfriend. Corpse, was a sweet guy with a deep voice who often scared Yn when he appeared out of nowhere in a call.

Yn and Corpse frequently collaborated for recording, and Yn even saying uwu in a handful of his songs. As a result, they shared a large number of fans, which Yn didn't mind because they actually enjoyed it, and Corpse and them had more to talk about.

Yn walked into an alleyway they regularly uses, disregarding the trash and guys laying on the ground, the majority of whom were trying to look up their skirts. When Yn turned the corner, they were grabbed and pushed against the wall, knocking their breath out.

As they kicked and yelled, Yn felt a hand slither up their legs, but no one heard them, and if they did, they didn't care about Yn.

---

Yn collapsed to the ground, emotionless, tears streaming down her cheeks. The man had since left, leaving Yn feeling dirty. They had no idea how long they had been laying there, when they had called Corpse, or what they had said to him.

A shadow loomed over Yn's frame, making them back up "Yn?" a familiar deep voice said, making them raise their e/c eyes to the face of the shadow "corpse?" Yn managed to say as he knelt down and carefully lifted Yn up. As their eyelids fell shut, he gently walked to his car, taking care not to trip or walk too fast. He somehow managed to open the passenger door and set Yn in. "I promise to protect you from now on Yn," Corpse whispered quietly before closing the door and slipping into the driver's seat, allowing Yn to drift off against his shoulder.

Before completely giving in to the peace, Yn felt a set of lips kiss their forehead.