𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Finn, are you okay?!" Clarke yells.

The lights blow and it becomes bumpy as the ship shakes, getting faster as we approach the ground.

I look at my side to see the dark haired girl looking about as scared as I feel. I slip my hand into hers and she grips my hand tight, shooting me a small smile.

"Retrorockets ought to have fired by now!" Wells states loudly.

I block out the rest of his and Clarke's conversation trying to focus on anything other than the fact we're all about to die. The lights continue to spark and people's screams go right through my skull.

There is a loud crash and the back up lights slowly flicker back on as we stop still.

"Listen. No machine hum" I hear Monty's voice say and I sigh in relief that he's okay.

"Wow, that's a first" Another voice says.

A loud click is heard causing everyone to unbuckle their seatbelts and I let go of the girls hand, looking at her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her in concern.

"I'm fine" She shrugs.

"Ava" I tell her, holding out my hand.

"Octavia" She replies, shaking my hand.

"Finn, is he breathing?!" Clarke yells and panic floods my veins.

"I'll see you around, Octavia" I rush out and she nods.

I race over to Finn like my ass is on fire, only to find him staring at the floor with a guilty expression on his face. He shakes his head and Clarke jumps up, telling everyone that they can't open the doors.

I wrap my arms around Finn who hugs me back tightly and I sigh in relief, knowing now that he's okay.

"Go, see what all the commotion is about" He tells me and I nod, following after Clarke.

"Hey, just back it up, guys" Some guy in a guard's uniform yells as I reach the ladders.

"Stop!" Clarke shouts as she reaches the bottom of the ladders and I climb down after her.

"The air could be toxic" Clarke snaps and I roll my eyes at her dramatics.

"We can't just stay in here" I reply and everyone looks at me, most people agreeing with me.

"If the air is toxic, we're all dead anyway" The guy at the door says and I nod, jumping off the last couple steps.

"Bellamy?" I hear Octavia's voice say and I turn my head to see her on the ladders.

The guy at the door freezes and turns to look at Octavia who climbs down the last few steps. She pushes through the crowd, me right behind her.