Make It Unofficial

Andrea's POV

I woke up this morning with my mind still on the conversation with Nicole last night.

After thinking it over some more, I realized that it was definitely a possibility. Such as the three — four? Five? —  times that I forgot to take the pill.

"Jenni?" I said, waking her up.

"What?" She groaned.

"I need someone to talk to." I told her.

"You're annoying." Jenni sighed, causing me to smile. She sat up before fixing her hair.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"You know how I haven't been feeling good these past few days?" Jenni nods in response. "I talked to Nicole about last night and... I might be pregnant." I revealed. Jenni gasped, looking at me in shock.

"Are you serious?" Jenni asked, still looking shocked. I simply nodded.

Jenni just went silent...

"Say something."

"Congratulations?"

"I said 'might be.' I don't know yet." I replied.

"I really don't even know what to say." Jenni said with a slight smile on her face.

"Well, I need to go the store to buy a pregnancy test. Will you come with me?" I asked.

"Of course. Oh, my god." Jenni said, standing up.

I quickly got dressed and did my everyday routine before heading out with Jenni.

We got into the Escalade and I drove off.

"So how are you feeling about this?" She asked me.

"Honestly, I don't know." I replied.

"I think you and Pauly would make great parents." Jenni said, trying to comfort me. I gave her a little smile.

I pulled into the parking lot before the two of us got out of the car and entered the store.

*******

I was sitting on the couch with my knees to my chest.

For some reason, I decided to hold off on taking the test for a little while.

I'm so nervous to see the results.

As I'm sitting here, the boys came and sat down. They're about to leave to go to Hooks.

I didn't listen to much of their conversation because I just stared off into space. I just heard that Mike is planning to break up with Paula.

"Babe, you okay?" Pauly asked, noticing the look on my face. They all looked at me in concern.

"Yes." I said a little too quickly. Of course he looked unconvinced.

"You're lying." Pauly said with slight amusement in his voice.

I shook my head, "I'm just tired." I stood up and went into my room.

"Did you take the test yet?" Jenni asked me.

"No."

"Andi--"

"I know, I know, I will take it eventually." I said, cutting her off.

"Did you even talk to Pauly about this?" She asked. I didn't respond, which gave her my answer. Jenni sighed.

"I'm not sure how he would react to this." I said.

Surprisingly, Pauly and I have never really talked about having kids. We've talked about marriage — but for some reason, babies has never been a topic of conversation.