scene 1

(Posted early for fun lmao)

It was the millionth day of school for you, you were from California and barely knew anyone when you had gotten to woodsboro high. (wasn't like you gotten much of anyone's attention eitherway).

The high schools hallways were packed and filled with some tall teenage boys and girls who were the definition of standard beauty. You doubt you were in their league of beauty. Girls your age wore pretty makeup to hide the ugly underneath their skin, not everyone could have it all.

you stumbled in the hallway getting pushed around and then you fell. You wanted to cry feeling nothing more than anxious of the hundreds of teens surrounding you and you were so embarrassed of your own falling you just wanted to hide in a corner and cry.

"Hey you kind of fell" there was a male voice talking to you and you looked up and picked up your things. "Yeah I can feel that" you mumble feeling the ache in your knees and hand. "Oh yeah, right" he chuckles and he helped you up. "You know, normal people don't announce someone has fallen" you say finally back on you two feet. "Who says I'm normal?" Billy smirks. "Ah yes you're so different hm?" You sass and that definitely knocked him off his feet.

He had this mesmerizing evil look in his eye and those strands of dark Caramel hair won him the point of being the finest guy at woodsboro high, and you've never really acknowledged your fellow peers before. Looking back, that evil look should've been a big red flag.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he snickers, he was cocky, 'Great' you thought to yourself. "Name?" He asks. "Just making sure you're no school shooter" he shrugs. "It's y/n, thanks for the help" you grumbles brushing of the dirt on your knees which was thankfully covered with your navy blue jeans, would've hurt more without them. "Jeez take a joke y/n" he chuckles. That little laugh was the cutest thing ever. Who would've known he had a laugh like an angel?

"Your name?" You ask. "It's billy" he says. "Oh a simple white boy name, nice... do you also part your hair and wear converse?" you ask sarcastically. "Oh wait! You do wow!"

In your whole life school seemed to be a waste of time, some people liked it and some people hated it. You despised it. School had some subjects that would help you in life but it wasn't like you were going anywhere far to say the least.

"Your funny" billy snickers and looked at you. His gorgeous chocolate eyes looking at you like a predator making you seem like the prey, who would've known you weren't this whole time? You were a predator to his prey. You were dangerous.

"I've got to go, don't want to miss first period" you chuckle awkwardly and left billy standing there, his mind going crazy about you.

Yeah it was 5 minutes meeting you but he was driven wild but your unhinged personality, how couldn't he fall for you?

~ later

It was later the day and billy had became irritated with sidney, his plan had gone to a pause when she said she wasn't ready to have her first time with him. It was a year, most couples slept with eachother, and in that time frame him and Sidney absolutely did not.

Stu was lucky sense Tatum gave him somewhat of a good time but billy was left high and dry every night after a make out session with sidney. You could say he was aggravated but the only reason why he wanted to have sex with her was because she was a virgin, and billy liked to stick with horror movie rules. Was more of sickening to say the least.

Only virgins live and not die, he needed sidney to die.

You however were a virgin, you were about to lose your virginity to a boy named eric in your sophomore year in the janitors closet and it was a total mess and let's just say you stopped it from going farther. He dumped you to the side after that, he was just so jerk who wanted a good fuck.

You got in your mother's car, it was a ford model and the seats where leather and sticky due to you being sweaty from the hot day at school, or maybe that was just your anxiety making you sweat.

However, Billy was stuck in your mind his beautiful face engraved in your memory forever and he was in no way leaving your brain that soon.

He would be soon enough as strong as a drug to an addict. You didn't know him that well, but he was still like a dream. You so desperately wanted to feel some sort of love.

He was your heroin no other words to describe it.

"How was your day sweetie?" Your mom asks looking in the rearview mirror at you who smiled dreamily out the window seeing billy getting his bright red bike that had a tan seat and his strands of hair falling in his face, he was gorgeous.

Of course another embarrassing thing had to happen and the window infront of your face had went down no longer hiding your staring eyes and billy chuckles and waves.

"Hi!" He shouts and grins shaking his head and getting on his pale blue bike riding away, the breeze flowing past him just like the way the breeze flew past you hair as you listened to music, y/f/m (your favorite musician) were your favorite.

You counted every person you saw by but never dared to look them in the eyes. Your mother played some classic 90s pop music probably backstreet boys or britney spears which you both liked, but you were too busy with your own music to really care.

You watch the cars by and some riding their bikes then you saw billy riding his from a distance away turning past the park, you were observant to say the least.

Soon enough your mom's car parked at your driveway and you had made your way up into your room, everywhere you moved it never felt like home but here... it was different, you just couldn't explain that feeling.

Your bedroom had white walls and plain family and old friend photos hung on the wall and on your vanity. You mom bought you pink floral sheets which made you a bit angry at first asking why she thought of you as a little kid but in reality you loved it.

Plus you had a whole box of stuffed animals in the closet and one stuffed rabbit on the bed, you named him mr. Bubbles. He was the only thing you had left that your father gave you, he left long ago but you missed him dearly.

Your father was just like you, had soft kind eyes, and the same old funny smile. He was the best thing you had and you eventually lost him.

You liked to say he died but that wasn't the truth, your dad left after having an affair and having another kid. When you were younger he would come over and stop by but not anymore.

He soon enough stopped coming the first time he didn't show, you knew it all too Well.

Still that stuffed bunny gave significance because that was the last piece of true wholeness in your whole family life because when you were gifted that bunny your whole family was innocent, but not anymore.

You soon enough got used to being just you and your mom. Even though your mom was the type to embarrass you all time especially around boys you like, which to your luck they didn't like you back. Which awfully sucked.

You just hoped that your mom wouldn't embarrass you AGAIN infront of billy loomis.

Because he indeed would become your drug of heroin.