this boy

Of course I'm a teenager and a girl a so I have some crushes.

when I was 11, I fell in love with this one boy. And we were in a relasion ship. Everyone was telling me that I'm too jung for a relasionship, I didn't believe that. But now when I think about it like OMG. But we didn't kiss or anithing we didn't even hug. So when I was like 12 we broke up, I don't even remember why. Well I was so broke that I didn't stop loving him like until I was 13. Than I got in some relasionships.

And then came like A little roadrip with school and with us there were 2 more schools I fell in love with this boy I like forgot all my problems and everything.

When I came home from the road trip we started texting like friends and stuffs and I was so happy he made me smile. BTW in my village girls sometimes ask boy's out or for a relasionship.

So that one day I asked him : Do you want to be in a relashionship with me.

And he said no.

Then i started crying all day. Later that day he sad that he is so sorry that he doesn't fell the same way as I do. And he starter analogising and I sa you don't have to im OK.

And he said okey that. Inside I was screaming as loud as I could. So we are now friends and I still feel something for him. But one of my friend is hitting on him. When I heard that the B***H is hitting on him a said ti my self like what the f**k. What kind of a friend does that.

Than he fell in love with her and my heart is broken in five thousand peaces.