Ch. 2

Hello lovelies! 

I found some time to write and i'm soooo sorry i couldn't do it sooner because my life is hectic right now! I'm in my exam year so i need to finish a lot of assignments but i found some time :) 

Soooo tell me all about the new season of SPN! Do you love it? I personally miss bobby a lot :( and cas to btw, And the boys won 2 awards!!! Sooooo proud of them <3

But enjoy the new chapter and i hope you like it! :)

Someone was trying to break my door down in the morning. Groaning I got to the door and ripped it open. There in front of the door stood Sam with breakfast. ‘’Dean is still parking the car, we already had breakfast and thought you would want some too.’’  Handing me the bag he let himself in my room. I walked back to my bed and took the sandwich out of the bag and started eating. ‘’So jill when are you going to do your research?’’  Mumbling I answered ‘’ yeah probably today when I’m dressed and cleaned my guns.’’ Dean took that moment to walk into my room and saw a copy of twilight in my bag. ‘’ Seriously Jill?? Twilight? You know it are douchebags right? What’s next? Justin Bieber on your Ipod?’’  he said while smirking. That’s it, I got up and hit him square in the jaw. ‘’ jerk,  I’m team Jacob so screw you with your twilight hate. Werewolves are cooler than sparkling gay vampires anyway.’’ Dean took a seat on my bed and eyed me curiously while rubbing his jaw. I guess it hurt him, good!

 ‘’ I really should take a shower and then get ready to go to the local library you know,’’ I said. Dean was now staring at the wall and Sam nodded and pulled Dean with him out of the room. Sighing I got my clothes, gun and mobile phone into the bathroom and started the shower. After half an hour I was ready and got out of my room. I couldn’t see the impala so I guess they went off to somewhere else.

Quickly I got into my car and went to the library. Once I was inside I asked to old lady behind her desk where the folklore books were. She pointed in the right direction and I was off. Rummaging through all the shelves I finally found a useable book.  After thirty minutes I found it!

Manticore

The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth (like a shark), and a trumpet-like voice. Other aspects of the creature vary from story to story. It may be horned, winged, or both. The tail is that of either a dragon or a scorpion, and it may shoot poisonous spines to either paralyze or kill its victims. It devours its prey whole and leaves no clothes, bones, or possessions of the prey behind. People say they saw the last manticore hundreds of years ago. the Manticore's fur is impenetrable meaning nothing will happen if you stab its body, since the Manticore is a mythical creature and it says that if you happen to kill it, the monster will come back. theoretically the only place the Manticore is unprotected is in its mouth.

Great, I can only hope that if I kill that son of a bitch it goes to purgatory. So now I have a bit of background next is to check the newspaper articles. Walking around the library I saw a computer in the corner so I fired it up. Searching for the local newspaper site I found some reports about the missing people, the strange thing was that it were all females, had blonde hair and all went to the same night club. Great, guess who fits the description of those women. Yeah, that’s right! Me….. great I have to play a  victim now. Sighing I shut off the computer and went to find lunch.

I found this really great place that has these amazing hamburgers! I guess the love for hamburgers runs in the family because when I was chugging down my 4th hamburger I saw Sam and Dean walk in. Sam was looking around the small restaurant and saw me sitting in the corner. He and Dean walked to my table and Sammy immediately said ‘’ not leaving your back exposed to something that might be here, smart…’’

‘’yeah, yeah Sammy shut up, found anything regarding the manticore?’’ I reacted irritated. Dean smirked ‘’ Yes, there were some pretty good looking ladies in the bar where they went missing, might wanna go there tonight again and try my luck with some.’’

 Sighing I looked up if Sammy had some USEFUL information. ‘’ nah, not really only that the victims are all female, have blond hair and went to the club we just were. Couldn’t find a thing suspicious about that bar so we should go back tonight.’’ Meanwhile Dean was back from this daydream with some ladies from the club and was eyeing my hamburger. He was seriously drooling and had drool dripping out of his mouth at the corners. Sighing I finished up my hamburger threw some money down for the burgers and left Sam and Dean at the table.

After  I drove around in my car for about half an hour around town I found a cute little dress shop. Parking my car I went inside to search for a cute dress I could find for tonight. I am lucky Sam or Dean don’t know I’m gonna be bait for the monster otherwise I think I would be tied down somewhere in a basement.

When I opened the door, the bell jingled and an old lady popped up. ‘’how can I help you my dear?’’ she said in a sickly sweet voice. ‘’uhm, I’m looking for a dress that I can wear for tonight.’’  Her eyes lit up and she searched through the racks.  Pulling out a total of eight dresses she pushed me into the dressing room and closed the curtain. Sighing I started with the first one. After seven dresses I had enough, I just couldn’t find the right dress to go to a nightclub with. The 8th dress was a simple black dress  with lace on the top. I freaking loved it! Running out of the dressing room I quickly paid for the dress and ran to my car. Dumping my dress in the backseat I raced back to the hotel and got ready for the night. 

So this was it, i will update asap!! and remember i don't own Supernatural but a girl can dream :) I Love you guys! <3