Before It's Too Late

Lloyd and the Omega were in Lloyd's room, talking about what Lloyd's new name would be.

"Just to be sure,we're changing all of my name,right?The 'Lloyd','Montgomery','Garmadon'?" Lloyd asked.

"Of course." The Omega smiled.

Lloyd jumped to him and hugged him. 

"You're the best,father!" Lloyd said, happily.

"I know I am." The Omega smirked.

"Now.What should my new name be?" Lloyd asked.

"Hmm...I'll think about it.You go to sleep." The Omega said.

But Lloyd's brows became straight. The Omega chuckled.

"You really need it,son." The Omega said.

"Fine.." Lloyd sighed and laid down on the bed.

"I'll go and think of a name for you." The Omega said and walked away.

But instead of sleeping, Lloyd sat back up. 

"This is so boring!I can't be sleeping all the time!" Lloyd complained.

Then he turned to look at the window. 

"I'll give this a shot.It'll be fun anyway." Lloyd said and walked to the window. 

To his surprise, he made it out of the palace without getting caught. He began praising himself for it and ran.

He made it to the bridge. But he suddenly halted when a flashback came to his mind. 

Of the miss grip. 

Of his argument with Garmadon. 

"Dad,wait up!You're so fast!" Lloyd shouted while running.

"Hurry up!What kind of ninja are you if you can't even run fast?!" Lord Garmadon mocked and Lloyd felt insulted.

"Says the person who is running faster than his own so-" Lloyd mocked back but Lord Garmadon cut him off.

"For the last time,I have NO SON!!" Lord Garmadon shouted which made Lloyd's heart break, more broken than when Harumi played him to reach her goal.

"And I have no father!" Lloyd said back while running.

After the flashback ended, Lloyd felt really furious. He began blasting all over the place. 

Some of the Oni saw him and approached him.

"Lloyd,you shouldn't be out here." One of them said.

"NEVER CALL ME WITH THAT NAME AGAIN!!" Lloyd yelled immediately.

"Alright,sir.But please return to the palace.The Omega is looking for you." One of the Oni said.

"I can go by myself!!NOW LEAVE ME!!" Lloyd yelled and marched back to the palace.

He went back to his room and began ransacking everything with so much frustration. 

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FORGET EVERYTHING?!?!I JUST TOOK A STEP ON THAT BRIDGE AND EVERYTHING JUST...J-Just...AARGH!!" Lloyd yelled and flipped his bed.

The Omega quickly rushed in.

"Son,what's wrong?Why are you so angry?" He asked, his back facing the Omega.

"Do I even need to explain?!" Lloyd responded.

The Omega felt a little concern, but was very proud of Lloyd's anger. He soon spotted something.