Special Chapter

*When Kith & Kali first met*

It was Saturday and the servants of Stark are busy preparing the mansion for the party that will happen in the afternoon.

Today is Madam Hope Stark's birthday. To celebrate it, she and her husband decided to hold a charity event for the less fortunate.

Though they can shoulder everything, they chose to involve their other business friends by raising a fund.

They only invited a few that are close to them and that includes the Nightwish.

Alistair and Hope Stark is best friends with Arthur and Elli Nightwish. But their friendships are not known to the public. In the public's eyes, they are just good business partners.

On the second floor of the mansion where their children's playroom is located, Hope is trying to get her kids ready for the party.

Inside the playroom, Kith, CC, and Zy are playing when their mother comes in.

"Okay kids, time to wash and wear your attires for Mommy's Birthday party later," Hope said while gathering her children beside her.

The helpers wash and dressed CC and Zy while Kith is still complaining.

"I don't like parties, Mom. Can I just sleep?" Kith asked her Mom as he hugged and kiss her.

Kith Stark is the eldest son of Alistair and Hope Stark. A playful kid. Always looking out for his younger siblings.
Though he's a happy kid, don't try to mess with him.

He may look nice but messing with him or any of his family members, he will make sure he'll make you pay and will not stop even if you beg for mercy.

Alistair went inside to check if they are ready for the party and heard what Kith said.

"Son, it's your Mom's birthday, so we need to be complete at the party. Also, you like helping the less fortunate, right?" Alistair said to his boy.

"It's okay sweetie if you don't want to go but the party is not complete without the most handsome boy in the world," Hope said smiling while fixing Kith's hair.

Hope knows that Kith loves compliments. And it sure works because it made him giggle and changed his mood and agreed on going.

 And it sure works because it made him giggle and changed his mood and agreed on going

(ctto Kith's look)

***

Meanwhile, at the Nightwish's mansion, the same thing is happening.

"Madam, she said she's not going," the nanny told Elli.

Elli told the nanny that she'll take care of it. The nanny excused herself and Elli went to her daughter's room.

She knocked and her daughter let her in.

She sighed upon entering. Her five-year-old daughter is reading a physics book on her bed.