Chapter three (2 POVS)𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓶

(IDFK WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT, I'M SOWWY, IT'S SHORT, I'M HALF ASLEEP RN, IT'S 4AM)

Fitz POV:

I was lost without words when I saw Sophie..laying there on her bed..in pain with scars all over her face and body. I was upset..I wanted to scream, but I couldn't..it would put more pressure on everyone..on her. 

Sophie was vulnerable..but she changed. Completely. She didn't care about the time she has lost.  She said she didn't care about the Neverseen. They can go and live their lives..as long as they stayed away.. I simply nodded, but deep inside. I wanted to take revenge for her. The Neverseen was better off dead. 

"HEY, FITZ." Linh yelled, snapping me out of my daze. "Are you okay?" Linh asked. "I'm fine, sorry. I was thinking about something." I said. "Oh..alright!" Linh exclaimed, and she ran off into her room. 

(Update..it's 7:30am right now..I feel better :})

Sophie POV: 

I sat in Tam's lap and drifted off in the slumber. His warmth was so nice..He hugged me tight..I was happy.  But as I fell into slumber..the monster was back..there..waiting for me.. I was scared again. My mind started to close in on me. The monster coming closer..and closer. Then, it started to retreat..? It was becoming smaller and smaller. I was confused..then I felt the shadows wrapping around me..the shadows welcomed me..it felt nice..

After awhile, I opened my eyes..the light was so bright..I hated it.."Oh, you're awake.."Tam said. I jumped, realizing that Tam was still in my room. "Y-yea.."I whispered. "How are you feeling? You were whimpering  and crying, so I sent shadows in your head to help you.." Tam said quietly. I hugged him..tight..really tight. "T-thank you..it helped..a lot."I whispered.  

Suddenly..there was a knock on my door. I quickly let go of Tam and went over to open to door. "Biana?" I said. "SOPHIE! YOU'RE OKAY!"Biana exclaimed.  "Y-yea.." I said. Biana was eyeing me when she asked, "What's Tam doing here?" I felt my cheeks burn when the memory of sitting in Tam's lap came back. "He was helping me sleep..I was having..uhm..nightmares.." I said, it was kinda the truth..right? Tam came over, and hugged me from behind..I flinched.."T-tam?.."I whispered. "OOOOOO, ARE YOU AND TAM DATINGG?" Biana teased, a little too loud. 

I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs.."TAMMY..AND SOPHIE..AAAAAAAA YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Linh squealed. My cheeks turn red, I could feel them burning. I looked back at Tam..his face was pretty red too.  I saw Keefe and Fitz..but they didn't look bothered at all.. then I realized that Fitz was holding Linh's hand..? I gave them a smug smirk and teased, "Linh..my dear..shouldn't be talking..you and Fitz would look cute together."  Tam snorted, Keefe and Biana giggled as we watched Fitz and Linh turn bright red. But then..Tam picked me up bridal style, and walked to my closet. "Where something warm..you're freezing."Tam said. I nodded and ran to his room. Tam ran after me, of course. But he was a little too late, his hoodies was now my property (Let's pretend..uhm..Tam went to the forbidden cities before and he got hoodies) 

I simply smiled at him, and put on his Hoodie. I hugged myself, embracing the warmth coming from Tam's hoodie. Then I looked up, again and tilted my head at him.. he walked over, and kissed my forehead.."Sophie, if you wanted my hoodie, you could've just told me.."He smiled at me.  I blushed..and looked away. "Hey..Sophie..I know this is a weird time to ask but..will you go out with me..?" Tam asked, tugging his bangs. My cheeks burned even more.  "S-sure.."I whispered, wishing he would just kiss me now..I was going out with Tam..the Tam who saved my life many times before. Physically and mentally..