CHAPTER EIGHT

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So now I believe I figured out how old they are, and what year it is. Because it's easier to me if I sort of follow their actual timeline to an extent.

The year is 1999.

Mikey and Frank are in their Junior Year with Lila. So Mikey and Frank are 16 years old. (little babies)

Gerard is graduating school. He is 22 years old.

I am pretty sure everything is now right. lol.

CHAPTER EIGHT:

(First Day of School)

Gerard walked me home last night after our little chat. He felt better, and I did too. Thankfully when I got home my mom's companion had long gone. There was silence in the house. I wondered if she was even home anymore, or if she went back to the bar.

I managed to sleep at least four hours before I had to get up, and get ready for school.

Belleville High School.

That's where I was going.

I go into the bathroom, and do my usual body scan. I check my whole body to see the progress of the lack of food I am consuming. It's only been two days.

115.0. Ok 8 ounces. I expected more, but I wasn't very active yesterday. I should of went for a second run. Stupid. Lazy. I took a nap instead. I hate my choices sometimes.

I decide on wearing just some denim skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a Misfit's pullover. I put on my red converse high-tops.

I manage to put on some make-up. I just put on winged eye-liner, mascara, lots of eye-liner, and a little bit of a light gold eye-shawdow.

I decide straight hair might be my best option for today.

I pack a small messenger bag with the basic school supplies. I then put on some chapstick, and I am all ready to go.

All of a sudden there is a knock on my bedroom door.

"Lila?" My mom questions me.

"Yes." I respond.

"May I come in?" She asks unsurely.

"I'm sort of busy. I'm about to go to school." I brush her off. She doesn't listen, and comes inside the room.

"This will only take a second." She seems quiet.

"What do you want?" I ask gently.

"Have you been looking for a job?"

"I applied for the supermarket, but haven't got a call back. I mean its only been a day." I tell her.

"I just need you to help out with the rent." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I just need you to help a little bit. Anything will help." She says.

"Is your job not paying enough or something?"

"I just think it's time for you to have some responsibility for once." She dares to say this.

The words I wish I could say, but I don't dare say them....

Responsibility? You don't know what that word means! I was living at your parents house for the past three months where you abandoned me. So you could run doing God knows what with God knows who. You've never even thought me of as your responsibility. I've always been your burden.

I'm the one that took care of you when you were passed in your own vomit from drinking too much. I'm the one who had to show the men out the door of the house they've never been in before until you brought them home for a one night stand. I'm the one who is going to school everyday. If I decide to go to work it'll be my money. If not I might as well go back to your parents. There is no point anymore for me to stay with you anymore.