A Sticky Situation (explicit content)

Jack was in the kitchen making bacon and eggs when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see his boyfriend Dean Dobbs.

"Morning, love," he said with a smile.

"Morning," Dean muttered, looking down.

Jack looked at him in concern and that's when he noticed that Dean's right hand was down his pajama pants.

"Um...why is your hand down there?"

"You noticed huh? Well, I woke up with morning wood so I decided to get rid of it by jacking off. I started thinking about us having sex in the shower. Since my dick was stiff, I wanted to put lube on so it would be easier to handle. I was so lost in my imagination that I just reached over and grabbed what felt like the bottle. Instead of lube, I grabbed superglue. You can figure out what happened from there."

Dean didn't look up at Jack throughout his explanation and when he heard the other man burst out laughing, he knew he made the right decision.

"You-you s-superglued your hand...to your dick!" Jack got out between laughs.

"Yes, I just told you that. Now, would you be so kind as to help me remedy this problem?" Dean asked condescendingly.

"You've got one free hand. Why can't you take care of it yourself?" Jack asked, still chuckling.

"Because the hand stuck to my phallus is my dominant hand and trying to undo this with my left hand will likely just make things worse."

"You have a point."

"So are you going to help me or not?"

Jack was still laughing and just nodded. He led Dean to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. Jack pulled down his pants and underwear to see Dean's right hand covering most of his penis except for the head which only made Jack laugh even harder. Dean's face turned red with embarrassment.

"Aw, poor little baby," Jack cooed.

"Shut up!"

"Hey, you're the one who got your hand stuck to your tool."

"I'm well aware of that and I DON'T need you to rub it in!"

"Alright, sorry."

Still laughing, Jack opened the cabinet above the sink and took out a bottle of acetone. He kneeled down and used the brush connected to the cap to spread the substance on Dean's penis and between his fingers. When he felt a sufficient amount had been applied, Jack put the cap back on and put the acetone back in the cabinet.

"Wait for the acetone to dry and the glue should have dissolved enough for you to...extricate your hand from your knob," Jack said, laughing harder.

"Thanks," Dean muttered, still looking down.

Jack left the bathroom to give his boyfriend privacy.

***

It was a couple hours before Dean came out of the bathroom. He headed for the kitchen and when Jack heard him rummaging through the fridge, he came into the kitchen. He saw that Dean now had use of both of his hands and chuckled.

"Good to see you can use your dominant hand again."

"Ha ha ha."

"You know, I did save some breakfast for you."

"Thanks, but I'd rather make something for myself," Dean said before closing the refrigerator and going over to the table.

"Okay. You want to film something later today?"