C H A P T E R . 22

Firstly before starting the chappy I want to apologize for not updating since a month r so .
From now on updates will be frequent , as of now I am free from exams .

.......

Nanno :- Today I am gone .

Nanno said walking freely on the lawn enjoying watching dodo's actions in Parth house .

Currently both of them i.e Parth and Nanno are in his house .

After there daily rotuine therefore walking , now both of them are in Parth's house as Nanno got to know about Avni's and Parth's , student and teacher role .

When Parth asked for dropping her , saying that he as some work at her home ,not saying the exact reason but she wants to know what work he as in Mehta Mansio , so Nanno being Nanno she pulled him out of the box , in the end he ended up saying about their convo about Avni asking him to teach Art leaving his proposal topic .

So Nanno suggested it will be good for him to freshup and then drop her in home by offering breakfast . She knows he will not say no to her this time .

Though starting he was reluctant , he said Yess after pleased by Nanno . His sweet women .

After Parth got freshup he sawed Nanno is playing with Dodo in lawn . He just went and stand by her side and without looking at him she started to speak to him .

Parth :- Gone !!!

Nanno :- Ha gone , yesterday night Avni asked me to wait for her . For morning walk .

Parth :- Acha then why didn't she come ? Nanno ??

Nanno :- Morning when I was ready to go I remembered that Avuu asked me to wake her up , When I went to see her , she was sleeping so peacfully .

Parth :- So you didn't wake her up !!

Nanno :- No , I do try to wake her up but Raman didn't allow me do so .

Parth :- Raman uncle ?

Nanno :- Ha Raman , he was sleeping with Avuu yesterday . He and Ishuu both of them . Avuu is in middle of them looking exactly like a nestle cudding her teddy .

Parth :- She is still a toddler Nanno .

Nanno :- Yes she is . So when I was waking her up Raman didn't allow me saying after many days she is sleeping this peaceful so let her sleep . Walking can be do tomorrow also but sleep can't be postpone to tommorow .

Parth :- Uncle is right Nanno . Avuu needs rest . She is sad and lost from days and when she is finally happy we should let her rest properly then only she can concentrate on herself .

Nanno :- You are exactly the zerox copy of Raman in case of Avuu , Parth .

Parth :- Hmmm , so now you are actually tensed that Avuu will be angry at you ?