︶꒦꒷ If you would... ꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷ If you would start kissing their chests randomly ꒷꒦︶

Aester: "Oh, haha! Looking for some fun, huh?" He gives you some headpats and then starts giving you a pleasure, which you personally enjoy. "I'll make sure to feel yourself great tonight."

Morvay: He suddenly gasps, but his eyes starts sparkling. He let's you play with his nipples, while that he'd make you cum in a special way. "Please, can we do another round?"

Yakumo: Blushes, tries to control himself, but you start teasing him with his nipples and rubbing his chests. He looks at you, little tears in his eyes. You give him a kiss and begin jerking him off.

Edmond: "H-hey!? What's your pr- aahr...-" Edmond moans when you start leaving red marks over his chest. He feels like his heart is going to explode if you keep teasing him.

Olivine: When your lips touched Olivine's body, he blushed immediately. You started playing with his piercings, more likely teasing him. You watch him moaning, asking you, to do more moves.

Quincy: He mumbles, and let you play with his chest. He takes advantage of the special indulgence until you start sucking and biting his nipples. "You know, that now you can't run away from me."

Kuya: "Oh~? Are we being naughty now? " He smirks and grabs your ass. You blushes a bit, but hearing him saying "Do it with your tounge, human." just warms you up. You would comply with the request.

Garu: He gets surprised by your action, but loving your romantic side. Everytime you bite his nipples he lets our a bigger moaning. "Can't you just.... Nh... Put it in?" He asks you after teasing him for a while.

Blade: "Darling shouldn't do thi- agh..-" Even if Blade is a dominating type, he is absolutely obsessed with you. He fantasizes about you everytime, so its not surprising that he became hard in the beginning. You can be just happy about it.