I love you<3

(Emilys POV)
She had left. I hope thats the last i'd every have to see her.
"Max can the team sleep over if i invite them?" i asked him
"Yeah sure why not. im going back to my girlfriends house, have fun but not to much i dont want mini Emily's running around" Max joked and winked at me and Leo. i think i was as bright as a tomato in that moment.

OAK HILL FC

Emily
anyone want a sleep over round mine?

Lukas
Yeah sure and i know Harry can aswell

Mason
    Me, ethan and jack can come
Liam
YESS I'L BRING SNACKSS

Logan
Yeah i'll be there and is it cool
if i bring my girlfriend and 2 of her mates.

Emily
Yeah more the merrier!See you all soon

          *Emily signed off*
     ~~ FOUR AND HALF HOURS
LATER~~
* Knock knock*
"OPEN YO DOOR UP EM" Mason yelled
"OI SHUT UP DONT SHOUT" Lukas yelled at mason
"How about all of you shut up and come
inside"Leo opened the door and invited them in because i was still setting up in the living room, the whole team came inside and marveled at my house.
"Hey, we are gonna sleep in the lounge tonight" i informed them. We spent about an hour discussing about people in our school and how likely they were to join the football team, then we discussed tactics. After we finished talking about football an awkward silence fell. "How about we play truth or dare?" Lukas suggested. everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "I'll start. Truth or Dare Emily" mason asked me why couldn't he have asked anyone on the football team or Lila (logan's girlfriend)  or Maddison and Nicole (Lila's friends).
"...Truth" I hesitated to say.
"Playing it safe Lopez?" Liam questioned
i shook my head yes in response.
"Who do you think the best player on the team is and it can't be you" Mason told me the truth i had to answer.
"Well, everyone has there  good and bad aspects but I'm gonna have to say Harry. If he gets injured he tries to play on and never gives up and is honestly amazing at scoring goals." Harry had a light pink tint to his cheeks, i let a small giggle when i saw it.
"Truth or Dare Lila?"i decided to include them.
"Dare." Lila replied
"Slap the person you hate most in this room and say why" I stated her dare and smirked. She walked over to Nicole and slapped her..."She's a backstabber and good for nothing i know you and Logan kissed i'm not thick" Lila than made eye contact with me and i just gave her a sympathetic smile. She gave a smirk in response.
"I advise you and Nicole leave Logan" i shot daggers at him. They left.
We played a couple more rounds and then  something happened.
"Hey leo truth or dare?" Liam asked Leo
"Dare." Leo chose the option that could be deadly or sweet.
"I dare you to confess your feelings to your crush, wether it be in phone or in person." Liam stated the dare. Leo Gave an angry sigh and glared at Liam.

"Emily..." Leo started
"Yes Leo"
"I like you."
"I like you to! Your my bestfriend." I decided to joke around with him, i've known hes had feeelings towards me for a while now.
"No! I like you romantically will you be my girlfriend?" Leo blurted out at me and asked the question.
"Yeah, i would love to be Leo." i spoke in a soft voice with my face as red as a tomato and smiled towards him.
"I've been wanting to say this for so long."
He started.
"What have you wanted to say?"
"I love you Emily"
"I- Uh-" I fumbled over my words whilst being bright red.
"I love you too Leo"