Chapter 1

Your Highness,It's time to leave now, everyone is waiting for you...

Gulf turned back as soon as his servant called him.

Gulf Pov

Yes, a queen...A fucking queen of the most devil king Mew Suppasit Jonghcheevevat...I don't know why he even killed my innocent brother,he was my only brother and the support of our family for me as well as for dad,I was not into this poltics and wars and all since my childhood but I can assure that am good at all the arts which every king used during wars, archery, fencing, etc. But I had never used them. Forget it I have to leave now with my so called husband KING,He killed my brother brutely I won't let him live peacefully...Not anymore Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat...

At hall,

Mew :

Hello Everyone!! I know everyone had attended my wedding yesterday, and am glad that you came and blessed me and my married life. As the ritual we have to come and meet all the local people's in bangkok now but before that I want you all to meet my beautiful wife Queen Gulf.

Everyone started speaking to each other as well to cheer up to see their new queen they knew that their King is not straight but instead of opposing it they all accepted it with kind heart cause for them what matters is that their king's happiness because the love their king more than their own life cause of his kind behaviour.

Gulf came down from the esssel looking like a real women more than a men his long hairs can make any girl in the world feel ashamed of her,his round eyes,fair skin, plump dark pink lips anyone in this world even a man can fall for her beauty easily..

Mew went near him, well he was stunned too to see the beauty or we can say goddess of beauty infront of him, tbh he had started feeling possessive about his wife now,he took gulf's gentle hand in his own and both went together.

Mew :

Are you scared? I want you to meet everyone,they are curious to see you from close, if you won't mind??

Gulf :

It's okay, I want to meet them too, after all am the wife of their king and they are also my people now.

And The Queen Too..Mew added which made gulf to faked smile a little.

Gulf in mind*

Queen,Fuck With Queen. You Bas**

Mew heard a sound of woww from one of his man but after that he glared to that man in anger. If glare can kill anyone mew would have burnt that man within a min. After all how come anyone dare to simp over his beautiful wife he's only his now..🤭

Mew started letting all the chef members in the palace to meet gulf and introduce everyone to him but gulf was feeling awkward as it was his first time to meet strangers and that also in the different palace without his father, but soon they all went well together with gulf and gulf too started feeling a bit comfortable now with them, he started laughing and cheering with them, mew was watching everything with a slight smile in his face observing how well his wife is getting along with everyone without hesitating but don't know why one of the thought strike his mind which made him tensed suddenly.....

He threw that thought away and went near gulf.

*Coughed* Excuse me everyone, will you please excuse us cause all the locals are waiting to see their new queen and my beautiful wife.

Mew ask gulf and he without any second thought smiled and gave one of his hand to mew but instead of holding it he wrapped his hand around gulf wrist which made the younger one smile awkwardly and they both went to meet the locals while looking at each other.

************************************

☀️❤️🌻

Just a small note for all my readers I know if our writers stop writing story in between we feel angry over that it's same with me too am reader as well as a writer but I am in my master's first year of paramedical and I have to work in the hospital as a part of our training and education from 9 am to 5 pm, it's very hectic and makes us tired alot,but still I'll try my best to publish atleast 3-4 chapters per week, hope you all will understand this....And am extremely sorry in advance .

BTW don't you all think thailand is lack of clothing factories or maybe mewgulf are lack of new cloths that's why they wear same clothes all the times, well a new way of stopping wastage of clothes maybe🌚🌚

I'll try my best to upload atleast 3-4 chapters per week.

Stay Health You All And Stay Safe❤️

I Purple You 💜

☀️❤️🌻