(19)Vexed Souls

Here is chapter 19 to those of you reading! I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed writing it. Enjoy the banner made by @Theianyxeos !

Sexual Content at the beginning of this chapter so you have been WARNED. Lets try to get 20 votes and 20 comments yeah? No? Maybe? >.<

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

xoxo

Vexed Souls

She was laid out on a cool, hard surface. Her back arched remarkably as she could feel her hormones raging. Every part of her body seemed to be heightened, her flesh tingling as the still air caressed her. Leigh looked behind her, her blonde tresses whipping her face as she did so. She was on all fours, and even though her knees hurt like hell against the wooden table, her sexual yearn masked it in a numbing way.

Her eyes fell upon Jason. He was bare, with nothing but thin boxers covering his lower body. He was rummaging through a drawer, and when he found what he was looking for, Leigh couldn't help the way her heart rate skyrocketed. Jason smirked at her reaction, walking over towards her with a certain purpose. He motioned for her to face forward, and she did so, with the mystery of not knowing what he was going to do to her making her tremble. With one aggressive movement, he grabbed both of her thighs and pried them apart. Leigh winced as her knees gave out against the wooden table.

Jason, with two of his silken ties that he had taken out of a drawer, used it to tie Leigh's ankles onto the edge of the table. Leigh bit her bottom lip in anticipation. She could hear his footsteps, feel his hands caressing her, and she wanted more. Jason walked to the front of Leigh. He trailed one of his hands down her porcelain cheek, gripping his fingers into her hair and bringing her had back. His lips were on hers in a blink of an eye, his tongue sweeping her mouth as if he was a starving man licking the remnants of food off of a plate. Leigh moaned into his mouth, her lips moving in sync with his in a way she could only explain as magical.

Jason formed his lips around Leigh's bottom lip and grazed them with his teeth, before releasing her from the kiss. He used his last tie to grab her hands and tie them together, wrist to wrist. "Don't move," he told her, his voice thick with ardor. Leigh blushed at his words. She was on her knees with her limbs tied and her legs spread apart with her ass in the air. He didn't have to tell her anything because she didn't dare want to move herself. She nodded her head meekly though, so he could know that she understood.

Jason stalked around her, like an animal with its prey. He placed his callous hands out, grabbing two handfuls of Leigh's ass and squeezing tightly. Leigh gasped, her mouth falling open as he did so. There was a slight pause, and Leigh was about to try and maneuver herself around to see what was keeping him. Seemingly out of nowhere, Leigh could feel a warm tongue sliding across her pearl. Her eyes widened as the pleasure ricocheted throughout her whole body and made her knees feel weak.

Jason had shifted his upper body to lie under Leigh. His hands gripped at her hips to provide more access to her juicy treasures. With a skillful tongue, his licked from Leigh's core, up to her pearl, sucking hard as he wrapped his lips around the small bud. Leigh could hear him slurping and it only made her blush deeper. She could feel how moist she was, and she hated for Jason to see how much he turned her on. One of Jason's hands went under Leigh to grip one of her breast as his other hand reached into her core and began to flicker her insides vigorously.