Chapter 21 - The Next Day

The dreams I had after last night was different. It was as if I was in paradise. I feel the bed move as Bella moved in closer for a cuddle. She put her arms around me and gave me a kiss on my cheek which made me awake. I turned around slightly just until I could see her.

"Good morning babe," she said as she gave me another kiss, but now it's on my lips. I scooted back a little hearing her calling me 'babe,' I smiled.
"Huh, babe?" My eyes were smiling at her.
"You don't like me calling you that?" she asks. I giggled and shook my head.
"I love it, you can call me whatever sweet name you want," I said as I pushed myself up with my arms to balance me.
"While we're on the topic of calling who's who, what should I call you?" I curiously asked her as I'm on my stomach, staring into her beautiful eyes. She's lying back down now, smirking at me while her fingers curled around my hair and playing with it.
"Whatever you want." she winked at me. I smiled and softly giggled. She pushed herself up a little and gave a peck of a kiss on the lips again.
"Come here" she called me to enter her arms and I did. I don't know why but something in me wants me to tell her that Draco knew about this crush I have for her. As I was lying in her arms, she was playing with my hair while I moved my finger up and down on her arm.
"Uh Bella," I cleared my throat.
"Yes, babe?"
"Last night was amazing, I wish you don't have to go. I wonder what he would think of this, Draco, I mean."
"Wait. Draco? What do you mean?" she turned me around to look into her eyes as she questioned me.
"Yeah, Draco. I have to tell you that he knew about my feelings for you. But I don't know how he would react to this, his friend and his aunt together. Assuming that we are together now?" I curiously looked at her.
"Well, do you think we're together now? I mean I would. Wouldn't you?" I hugged her tightly, as I was giving her kisses.

The bell tolls and the clock strikes at 8 in the morning, and then a knock, more like banging on the door,
"Hey y/n! It's Draco. Come on, it's breakfast time, are you coming or not?" he rattles the doorknob again this time. Bella shoots up from the bed and quickly grabs all her clothes.
"Hold on," I yelled out as he grunted on the other side of the door. I turned to look at Bella, all dressed up now, and then she kissed me.
"Bye babe. I'll see you soon," she said as she winks.
"Wait. You can't apparate from here."
"Well, I have to try, don't I?" she attempted to apparate from the room but it was unsuccessful. I got nervous and came up with an idea.
"Okay maybe wait until they are all out in the Great Hall, and you can sneak off." she agrees and waits for a while as she waits, I get dressed into my school outfit and the robe. While I was getting ready in front of the mirror, I could see Bella staring at me through the reflection. She stood up and walked closer to me, she whispered,
"You're so gorgeous y/n." I turned to face her and blushed then gave her a small peck on the cheek. As the situation died down, I peeked outside my door and slowly check every part of our dorms and the common room. Once I see that the coast is clear, I called out to Bella and asked her to sneak out. Again, outside the common room, I checked the hallway and helped her to sneak out. When she was outside, she moved quickly to avoid anyone. Before I could ask her to sneak out properly, she kissed me and then say,
"I'll see you soon." she winked, then ran out. I don't know if she apparated safely, because she refused me to come and see her apparate as she believed it would put me in danger which I don't know why she said that. 

I walked into the Great Hall by myself, feeling good. I went up to the gang, and sat next to Pansy, right in front of Draco.
"Well, someone's in a good mood." she snickers. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some of the food, and had a small breakfast. They were discussing going to Hogsmeade to buy some things, except Draco and as they were talking about it, all I could think about is Bella. Their voices just playing in my head all the while I was thinking of her. Pansy knocked me back to reality,
"Earth to y/n. Hey, are you okay? You were zoning out, again." I laughed nervously. The school bell rang again, which means it is the first period. I walked out with Draco by my side, he was quiet while looking down at the floor which makes me confused because he is always talking or mocking me, anything.
"Hey, you alright Draco?" I asked him. He looked up at me, still not talking to me.
"You've been quiet since breakfast. Anything happened or what?" he sighed,
"I don't know, I feel like there is something that happened. But I can't put a pin on it." I stopped abruptly, scared that he might sense something going on with me.
"Uh, what do you mean exactly?" I chuckled. He shakes his head and told me to forget about it. We got into our first class, which is Divination, I sat down at the table with Draco. As I took out my books from my bag, I could see him muttering, going on about the same thing again. I turned around to look at him, but before I get him back to reality, I saw Ginny waving and then mouthed,
"Is everything okay?" I waved back and made an okay sign with my hand. Then I nudged him a little.
"Dude, are you sure that you're alright? You didn't answer my first question." he placed his books on the table as Professor Trelawney told us to open to page 434. 'Tessomancy' as the title on the page read.
"Today, you will all learn about Tessomancy, that is the art of reading tea leaves," Trelawney explains. My eyes light up with excitement, this subject is one that I've been looking forward to.

*a/n: took me almost a month to update the story and i'm sorry for that. i had a lot of things going on, with exams and then i had covid. anyhoo, i hope yall enjoy this chapter eventhough i feel like i rushed into finishing it. i mean, i don't know how to end it but please, if anything you want me to change, do let me know. thank you so much to all of you who voted, commented and also the support yall gave for this book. i hope you had a great day, take care and stay safe <3