Eighth night

Vote and comment!

After 5 hours of flight time I reached my destination Miami. Macy texted me that she was personally picking me up and I can already see her, waving both of her hands excitedly and holding off a small banner that says "Here comes the bitch"

As I saw the banner, I started laughing and rolled my eyes at her. Even though she has a family her pretty dirty mouth still hasn't changed.

"Yo! Over here!" She hollered like a guy and I immediately rushed to hug her.

"Good to see you Mace" I said as we broke off the hug.

"We are going to have a blast! Bar hopping and body shots with hot guys" she was shrieking with excitement and I can't help but laugh.

"I thought after getting married to Martin will make you tame as a dog but still you haven't change" I was clicking my tongue and faking disappointment.

"Psh! After marrying and taking care of the kids, this hot momma here needs some nightout" she was pointing to her self.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Lets not wait any longer and let's head home" she grabbed my other suitcase and we walked to her car.

After a few minutes of driving we reached her colossal modern beachfront house. When I got out of the car I can immediately smell the salty sea along the air and hear the crashing of the waves.

No matter how many times I visit their house, I still feel at awe. It was modern yet homey. Big glass windows adorned the walls and sliding doors that were opened to let the cool wind and bright sunlight inside the house.

"Where is the husband and kids?" I asked while we were going to the guest room.

"They're at the beach but the husband is working his ass off" she said like it was a typical day for her.

When I was settled, we plopped down the comfy bed.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked while braiding her hair.

"Maybe just go down the beach since the weather is fine" I said and she smiled.

"Let's go now and I'll go change into my bikini" she was jumping like a kid on sugar rush.

I nodded and I opened my suitcase to look for swimsuit. I decided to take advantage while my stomach is still flat so I pulled out a white ruffle bandeau bikini top and the same style as the bottom. I put sunblock on my body and grabbed my towel.

Macy suddenly burst inside the room with her one piece red bikini like what Pamela Anderson was wearing in baywatch. Her figure changed, it is still the gym toned body but with a slight curve on the hips and rounded breast.

"You look hot" I complimented and she strutted in front of me.

"Alot of workout and yoga just to keep this hot bod" she said and was set to go.

I put on my wayfarer and we head out to the beach.

------------------------------------------

Seeing the beach calmed me down and gave me time to think about the things in life and I'm ready to open it all up to Macy but first I want to enjoy the water and heat before the drama comes.

So we spent the whole afternoon playing and swimming with the kids. Michael and Mallory were a doll. We played the whole afternoon with the waves and building sand castle. After, Macy and I went sun bathing while the sun was out and shining.

Now we are sitting in front of a bonfire and basking its warmth. We were sitting beside each other.

"How are you?" Macy suddenly spoke breaking the silence between us and she was writing words on the sand using a branch of a tree.