Harry imagine-Fight

Your P.O.V

"There's no need to get jealous, love" Harry says, trying his hardest to calm me down.

"I'm not jealous.!!!!" I yell.

"It was nothing, I swear!" He try's again

I put my hands up as if I surrendered, I had enough of Harry saying "it was nothing" ..it seemed like it was the only comeback he had. We stood there in silence and motionless, until I made up my mind to make the first move, I grabbed my keys from the kitchen and speed walked towards the door ignoring eye contact.

"C'mon, there's no need to get this upset! It didn't mean anything!! Why won't you believe me?!?" He runs to the door first, blocking the entrance, his face full of worry and fustration.

Before I spoke I took a deep breath, just to be careful of my words..

"H-Harry..the only reason why I won't believe you is cause this isn't the first time you've made this mistake.."I just, need a break right now." His eyes widen when 'break' slipped through my lips, It's hard seeing all these girls throw them selfs at him, and now he's gone too far for kissing that fan, he says there was no tongue involved but how am I supposed to believe him if that's the same excuse when he kisses girls.

"O-okay, but you're not breaking up with me, right?" He asked

"I don't know yet.." I couldn't believe I had said that, just yesterday I was picturing us getting married and now I picture us breaking up..I walk out the door feeling his sadness behind me, I let a few tears fall, but I covered my face from the paparazzis' direction just so they won't make a story out of the scene.

I could feel Harry's intense stare as I slowly drove off.

• • •

Through out the drive I ball my eyes out. Soon enough I found myself at Perrie and Zayns' place. I calmly ring the door bell, waiting for an answer.

"Comeing!" A British accent said.

"He-..Y/N? What are yo-, aw don't cry!" Zayn said, embracing me in a hug.

"Zayn, who is i-..Y/N?! What's wrong?! Are you okay ?! Perrie asked as she guided me to their couch.

Perrie sat to my left and Zayn to my right. I couldn't seem to let words out, my sobs basically told the whole story.

"I-I think Harry and I just broke up" I manage to say

"What? What happened?" Perrie whispered ever so lightly. Zayn was rubbing my back in repeated circles.

"We got in a fight *sniff* and I just lost it and came *sniff* here."

"Does he know where you are?" Zayn asks.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Aw okay, Zayn, babe, go make her some tea while I call Harry, Y/N, just lay down and,cry, I guess, what ever makes you feel better." Perrie had gone mommy mode, I watched them do their deeds as I curled up on the couch sobbing.

"Hello?" Perrie said through the phone,she walked out of the room as her voice faded away.

"Here.." I heard a husky voice say to me. It was Zayn handing me the tea.

"Thanks" I whisper, my body felt weak and I had a massive headache. I sat up cupping my tea with both hand as I sipped. I tried to hear Perries conversation with Harry but all I heard were mumbles, her voice sounded clearer as she got closer.

"I don't think she wants to speak to you right now" I heard her say

"Harry,I'm sorry bu-..fine ill ask"

I look at her with no expression, she gives me a slight smile as she motioned me to take the phone.

"Speaker.." I told Perrie, as soon as she pressed the 'speaker' button, noises from the other line filled the quite room.

"Hello?" He said, his voice seemed like he was crying as well.

-"Hey"

-"Y/N, I'm sorry, please, can you just come back and cuddle with me? I know I haven't been treating you that well, but if you just give me a another chance I promise to always put you first."

I roll my eyes at his apology, it's not the first time I heard apologies like this. Although, Harry seemed he was telling the truth, and you know, it's hard to resist Harry Styles.

"Okay" I say in a loud whisper. I pressed the 'off' button and had one last gulp of tea. Perrie and Zayn each gave me a hug and I thanked them for being there.

• • •

I arrive at my shared house with Harry and walked in without care of knocking ..I saw him laying on the couch on his phone, it was superrr quite, he had heard the door shut and quickly sat up. He pressed his lips together and smiled. We stood there staring at each other.

I could feel tears starting to form, I wipe one away fast before it streamed down my cheek, thoughts came back to me from when I was curled up on Perries' couch, thoughts of losing Harry, thoughts of losing him for such a stupid thing. I run up to him and he hugs me tight on my waste as I hugged him tight on his neck, he buries his face in my neck..letting out tears to stain my shirt.

"You smell good.." He whispered ruining the moment. I pull away from the hug and smile. His eyes greener then ever. He then showed me what he had prepared for the movie

• • •

That night, I fell asleep in his arms, where I should be every night.