1.12

The night is cool, the wind is moving, the candles are shaking, and the curtains are dragging.

Heavy breathing came from the bed curtain, the pain was pressed into the quilt held under the palm of the hand, the muscles all over the body were knotted, and the sweat left a human-shaped mark on the bed sheet, Chu Jiuzhang stared closely at Xie Yan, who was kneeling at his feet. It seems that only by looking at him, the pain will be lessened.

Every time after soaking in the medicinal soup and suffering severe pain, the acupoint puncturing and massage tortured people's will even more. Xie Yan was used to seeing this kind of pain, but he still admired Chu Jiuzhang's forbearance.

"Thank you for the banquet." Chu Jiuzhang ripped the quilt under him with two words vaguely spit out from his throat.

His hands kept moving, Xie Yan raised his eyes coldly, "What's the matter?"

"If you haven't seen the patient in person, and just based on the symptoms described by others, can you diagnose the cause?" The massager's hand was a little heavier.

It's not that Xie Yan was reluctant to answer. Chu Jiuzhang's question reminded him of the original plot where the emperor was given a chronic poison for a long time, and everyone failed to notice. This poison was acquired by the party of the three princes from nowhere, and there is no solution in the world. 

In the plot, Xie Yan finally died because of murdering the emperor, and the antidote was specially aimed at the emperor's chronic poison. Of course, it's not that the three princes want to save the emperor, it's just because Wei Qinghan is very interested in this unresolved poison, and he really wants to get a way to detoxify, so he used Xie Yan to kill two birds with one stone.

"Tell me about the symptoms." Seemingly aware that Xie Yan was in a bad mood, Chu Jiuzhang paused, suppressed his guilty conscience, and continued: "Every thirty days, abscesses develop on the back, hemoptysis, irritability, twitching of hands and feet, sores rupture. It will stop now." 

It really is exactly the same as the emperor's symptoms. It seems that although Chu Jiuzhang has been abolished, he is very clear about the emperor's movements, which shows that his secret power is huge. Born in the royal family, no one is stupid. "I've never heard of this kind of disease." Xie Yan lowered her eyes and stopped massaging.

He sorted out the medicine box, and was about to get up and leave as usual, but someone grabbed his sleeve, turned his head to meet the man's firm eyes, and listened to him ask: "Have you heard of this kind of poison?" 

The two looked at each other for a long time. , Xie Yan smiled suddenly, his eyebrows and eyes were amazed, he glanced at the sleeve that was caught, leaned slightly, and looked down at Chu Jiuzhang.

"I treat diseases and pick people. I have the final say on who and how to treat them. Besides, you have no sincerity towards me as a collaborator, so how dare I treat each other with sincerity?"

Isn't it because the emperor has this disease? What's there to hide? This man has the same pair of eyes as Xiaojiu, but it is far less unreserved than Xiaojiu. Xie Yan, on the one hand because of those eyes, was not ruthless towards Chu Jiuzhang, but on the other hand, he spurned his own soft-heartedness. The two contradicted each other, so naturally he did not have a good face towards Chu Jiuzhang.

The mature and prudent young doctor seems to have buried his thoughts, but in Chu Jiuzhang's eyes, his unhappiness and entanglement are so obvious. Thinking that since he met, he has been indifferent to Xie Yan, indulging in all Xie Yan's behavior, and attacking Xie Yan on the 14th was also to remind himself, but he still couldn't be alienated and indifferent to this person.

Anyway, let it be.

"Sorry, it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just that I know that you will definitely refuse after knowing it. It's my fault that I want to hide it from you." Chu Jiuzhang said this from the bottom of his heart, and Xie Yan felt much better after listening to it.

"But if you don't explain it to me, I still won't tell you." Mr. Xie pulled out his sleeves from his palm and got off the bed, "I'll call someone to bathe you."

"No." Chu Jiuzhang sat up, Arms propped against the edge of the bed, muscles bulged, and forcefully moved from the bed to the wheelchair. Although he was embarrassed, he was a bit more wild than the usual Sven.

Xie Yan paused, remembering that Chu Jiuzhang would take a bath by himself after each treatment, and his mind was in a trance. He remembered very clearly that Xiaojiu never let anyone get close to him, except himself. For convenience, Chu Jiuzhang built a bathtub in the side room next to the bedroom. He pushed his wheelchair and went to the bathroom. Seeing that Xie Yan was still standing there, he stopped, "You really don't know what caused the disease?"